New 8-Bit Rebellion song called "Ten Minutes To Midnight"?

BNCMajor

Why Bullshit ? is just a rumor... i like the name...

It wouldn't be in the German version of Rolling Stone and not be in the English version of Rolling Stone.

I guarantee this is a case of "lost in translation."

It wouldn't be in the German version of Rolling Stone and not be in the English version of Rolling Stone.

I guarantee this is a case of "lost in translation."

I agree with you astat, but the name of the song is in English is not translate... all the post is in german

Translation:

In the crossover platinum-selling Linkin Park so we have often felt that they would prefer to be at home in the future. Their affinity for science fiction themes is known not only for their "Transformers" soundtrack "New Divide". Even in her early videos, they always reappeared. Now, Linkin Park will go down in musical history as the first rock band to a new song exclusively released by iPhone game. So what does that one in video games, you already know - is now including the iPod Touch or iPhone for the decisive medium. And the times when we went to the record dealer of confidence to pick up a 7 Inch ordered, seems even further into the mists of time to dive.

Volume rapper and songwriter Mike Shinoda is now placed on his blog about the song before the game. "Linkin Park: 8-bit rebellion" and read a tribute to the good old days of 8-bit processors have, and the graphic hervorbachte these devices: "Many years ago the world was living in 8-bit are harmony until PixxelKorp came on the scene. Now, formed in the substrate under the banner of 'Rebellion' resistance to brainwashing campaign of this diabolical company. You have been selected by the rebels to solve a mystery. The six leaders of the rebellion important objects stolen. raise you again, is the only hope to foil the plans of the diabolical PixxelKorp too. " The new song "Ten Minutes to Midnight" rewards the player until the end of the game.

The band has worked closely with the designers in the development. Shinoda, who himself is also active as an artist, sent to the graphics team for detailed character sketches. When will the game exactly the AppStore is available, is not fixed yet. But it would not last much longer, so Shinoda.

I couldn't care less about the title. I just want to hear it.

Same, but I just finished watching the Iron Maiden movie "Flight 666" and I have "2 Minutes to Midnight" stuck in my head. LP has never been one to name their songs after an album...something tells me Rolling Stone is full of shit.

It could be the name but I won't really believe it until Mike confirms it. My gut says it was miss-translated and it most likely means to say "From Minutes to Midnight" saying its a b-side maybe?

I say we'll find out next week or so.