January

hahninator

you practically said it yourself. don't announce release dates if nothing is fix and there won't be any complaining. i would like to see your reaction if LP announces an album and pushes it back three times while hyping it even more everytime ;) .

no bad feelings intended, just saying.

+1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to see your reaction if LP announces an album and pushes it back three times while hyping it even more everytime ;) .

Already happened like 5 times. Album out in 2005, album out in 2006, album out in late 2006, album out in early 2007 - bam MTM in May. New album out in 2009, it's already January.

Already happened like 5 times. Album out in 2005, album out in 2006, album out in late 2006, album out in early 2007 - bam MTM in May. New album out in 2009, it's already January.

true in a way. but they never gave us more than a vague time of the year :D.

and there was enough complaining about it.

doesn't mean you have to act the same way I'd just say. Take your time to release things properly. It's not always smart to announce things too early. Like LPL4announcements are developing to a running gag if you'll push the release back again and again like LP did with mtm.

With 4.0 being delayed sooo much is a looooong story, and nothing was happening for a long time..... but anyhow we are working real hard on it to get it done ASAP. It's a lot of work. If it was just re-designing the site, we would be done a long time ago.

MFR was bad luck, we were so certain we would get any day but it proves again, nothing is sure until you hold it in your own hands. We learned our lesson and are more careful about those thing in the future.

I cannot wait for the new game - I just got an iPod Touch with some money, so I'll be getting it as soon as it comes out, and I can't wait for the new song at the end. Good times ahead.

I got an iPod touch for Christmas too, I can't wait for the LP app now. :lol: Still though, I'm going with what Hahninator originally said, I'm not going to get too excited for that 'new song' because it could very well just be like an instrumental or something. I'm like 80% sure it won't have vocals on it which really sucks...

The news about the big exclusive sucks. Well at least we are going to get another exclusive now. This is why LPLive is the best. One exclusive after the other. Keep up the good work guys and don't let that crap let you down.

I I agree with you Geki, I just hate the fact that it could be anything from a 30 second instrumental to a full on 4 minute hardcore kick ass song.

If you think about it though, why would Linkin Park build up this huge surprise and only release a 30 second instrumental - it just wouldn't be worth it, but I do have that half of me thinking it will be one of those.

Damn, this sucks. lol