Linkin Park Spain Magazine - November

davidkyoku

I'm glad to share the November edition of the Linkin Park Spain Magazine here. I think it's one of the best magazines ever, so I hope you like it. Like every month I must say sorry to not edit the mag in English, we will translate it as soon as we can. We're working now on the official website of the magazine, this will be for sure in English, I will post it when it goes out.

Posted Image

You can download the November magazine here or here. And also you can watch it via flash here.

The content of this edition is:

- November News

- Central Report: Linkin Park, "Banner or Murderer of Nu Metal"

- ¿Did you know that...?

- Linkin Park trivia

- All about Let Down

- Remembering the past of Chester Bennington

- Analysing another band: Rammstein / Liebe ist für alle da

- Perfect translations of some songs

- Supplement: Hybrid Theory files

The next edition will be released in January, with an interview with GigaScythe!

Hahninator: This is an awesome magazine...even if you can't understand it (they're working on the English version), you should check it out. They did a very nice job with this...the graphics are awesome, the news is excellent and I think it's a great idea. Nice job guys. We'll be featuring every month's edition here on the LPL homepage.

Nice job guys. Awesome magazine...better than anything I've ever seen any LP fansite put out. Hopefully we'll be doing a monthly newsletter when LPL 4 launches, so we could possibly launch both on the same day/figure out some sort of collaboration if you guys want. Graphics in this magazine blow me away, lol. Incredible.

Nice job guys. Awesome magazine...better than anything I've ever seen any LP fansite put out. Hopefully we'll be doing a monthly newsletter when LPL 4 launches, so we could possibly launch both on the same day/figure out some sort of collaboration if you guys want. Graphics in this magazine blow me away, lol. Incredible.

It's a good idea =)

The magazine reaches 6 months of life, and we're all very happy. I hope it could be released in english someday to can be read by anyone around the world. Also we'll try to get awesome interviews for all the Linkin Park fans.

We thank a lot the support from lplive!

really good job.....congratulation guys....gracias

It's a good idea =)

The magazine reaches 6 months of life, and we're all very happy. I hope it could be released in english someday to can be read by anyone around the world. Also we'll try to get awesome interviews for all the Linkin Park fans.

We thank a lot the support from lplive!

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe so, but they are FAR greater than the graphics that you put out in your magazine this month...

Lol that old reply...

I'm not saying i put a magazine out. I do however still think the graphics aren't great :rolleyes: