DBS KROQ webcast tonight / Camp Freddy

LESTAT

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me, or should every stage be set up on a revolving platform, with the other band's gear set up behind?

Seconded. That's the best way to do it. Nonstop music @ KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas, I love it, lol.

Each night has 1 big surprise band. Night 2 is rumored to be Blink 182. Night 1 = Linkin Park????

This will definitely keep me watching in case :P LP taking the stage = epic win for us, epic fail for me for not going.

Seconded. That's the best way to do it. Nonstop music @ KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas, I love it, lol.

Each night has 1 big surprise band. Night 2 is rumored to be Blink 182. Night 1 = Linkin Park????

This will definitely keep me watching in case :P LP taking the stage = epic win for us, epic fail for me for not going.

When is the surprise?

is the surprise band last on the bill?

I hope it's not the Let Down we already have...I hope it's a studio acoustic version. Fail if it's the one we already have.

i highly doubt that it's gonna be a studio acoustic let down. i'm betting it's just the album version of let down.

so these "surprise band" rumors are completely speculation? is there going to be a surprise band for sure?

i highly doubt that it's gonna be a studio acoustic let down. i'm betting it's just the album version of let down.

so these "surprise band" rumors are completely speculation? is there going to be a surprise band for sure?

Yes, it's gonna be to make up for 30 Seconds to Mars not being webcasted.

"Please excuse the delay -- Thirty Seconds To Mars has declined to be webcast, pushing the show back one hour. We'll make it up to you with a surprise band. Stay tuned" - KROQ.com

Three Days Grace setlist:

01. Break

02. I Hate Everything About You

03. Animal I Have Become

04. The Good Life

05. I Don't Care (Apocolyptica cover)

06. Never Too Late

07. Riot

"Please excuse the delay -- Thirty Seconds To Mars has declined to be webcast, pushing the show back one hour. We'll make it up to you with a surprise band. Stay tuned" - KROQ.com

So does KROQ always keep a surprise band hidden somewhere just in case then? :P Wonder who it is.