LPU 9 Updates

hahninator

The lpu is nice and all but the chats are so outdated. A video chat should be used instead of typing to a screen.

I think it'd be pretty cool if during band chats, the band member was on video answering everyones typed questions. That would also make it go faster. They also have to fix that stupid whistle smiley. It doesn't work. Edited by Phil

Slightly random, but someone needs to create LPU pages of Wiki. Im sure i saw them on there before.

Most LP-related articles that were removed were because Wikipedia felt they weren't notable enough.

Edited by Aiman

korn has also started giving away exclusive tracks to their fan club

They also get on webcam almost every single day and chat with fans on a personal level. None of this "ask your questions when your letter is called". It's so real...and they let you watch them recording in the studio. Sadly, they won't let you hear the music they are recording. :P

Warehouse from Dave Matthews is the only other one. They get live tracks and shit though I believe, nothing to the extent of us.

Yeah, I just noticed they do that too. DMB is a very live-oriented band though (they have more live albums than studio albums), so the live tracks are pretty acceptable by their standards.

korn has also started giving away exclusive tracks to their fan club

Well a lot of fanclubs offer exclusive tracks via downloads, I was just talking about the fact that most don't actually bother to release a CD of them every year.

boy do i see a 'jokes on us' coming -.-

I think it's pretty safe to assume Drum Song and Fear will have Mike singing on them.

where did Mike say that?

the last LPU chat with him. , also what adam said^:

The lpu is nice and all but the chats are so outdated. A video chat should be used instead of typing to a screen.

...and one more thing for sparkart to mess up. I rather have the chat op UI streamlined first, so the good questions are less likely to be missed. Heck, i just want everything installed in LPU 6 working PROPERLY before they go messing up everything else.