Projekt Revolution End Of Tour Video

hahninator

Everyone head over to www.linkinpark.com or your favorite spot for the Linkin Park Widget, nicely designed by our friends over at Sparkart, and check out the newest addition to the widget - The Projekt Revolution 2008 Wrap-Up Video.

Go watch all the backstage footage from all the bands that Mark Fiore, the videographer of the band, has cleverly composed into an eleven minute and twenty-one second (11:21) video to send Linkin Park out with a bang, ending the Minutes To Midnight Touring Cycle as they prepare to head back into the studio and smack us in the face with a brand new album. See the huge pit that Atreyu starts on stage, see Rob hang out with Street Drum Corps, see a cool spot about Music For Relief, see Chris Cornell and Chester discuss 'Hunger Strike', 'Crawling', and being friends, and see what the hell Linkin Park is up to backstage these days.

Even though the Projekt Revolution videos skip quite a few shows, this is one you won't want to miss. With all the cool bands and great crowds that came out this year, I personally think that this is the best Projekt Revolution that Linkin Park has had to offer yet, and I really hope that they continue it next year, or in 2010, whenever the new album is ready and they are set to kick some major ass on the road in the US again.

Thanks for the video {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

They really have spent good times this summer... and yeah i loved the moment with Rob and Street Drum Corps... I think i start to like this new band music style. I have to listen to MORE from them, really.

OH MY JESUS, YOU CAN SEE THEIR GAMERTAGS!!!!1111

I'm so adding them when I get my 360. I'll rape Mike in Halo 3.

Correct if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they were playing system-link, meaning those arent their gamertags, just temporary names. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Correct if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they were playing system-link, meaning those arent their gamertags, just temporary names.

I want to play Mike or Joe in Halo so bad. I'd most definitely get my ass handed to me but it'd still be fun as hell.