DBS to play Europe and Asia

NoSunToday

I must admit I did not recognize Ryan at first and thought it was Elias or so... Damn, what did he do with this hair in that video? :D

Anyways, I can't fucking wait for some more European dates or even JK dates here in Germany!! And I'm really looking forward to the news that Amir mentioned ;) Damn, they are such teases!

Hopefully it will actually include some countries in europe other than freaking germany and uk.

ill be supriced if dbs do a gig in uk since ppl dont seem to like em here they wouldint sell many tickets unless they come over suporting another band

ill be supriced if dbs do a gig in uk since ppl dont seem to like em here they wouldint sell many tickets unless they come over suporting another band

I'll be gutted if they don't do a full show over in the UK. Besides, they can't base everything whether or not they where "liked" at sonisphere. I'll blame that on the Metallica fans <_<

They'll sell alright. I mean, its Chester f*cking Bennington!

I'll be gutted if they don't do a full show over in the UK. Besides, they can't base everything whether or not they where "liked" at sonisphere. I'll blame that on the Metallica fans <_<

You cant really blame it on the metallica fans. Considering Metallica wasnt playing the same day LP was. Because LP Headlined the first day and metallica the second. And DBS only played during the UK Sonisphere which i just explained LP played the first so yehh

i really hope they do a full show Cos id love to seem em play a full set but i realy dont think they will. plus it was lp fans that were booing dbs at sonisphere

Edited by sian18