LPU Pumpkin Contest!

hahninator

Straight from Adam over at the LPU Boards:

"Halloween is right around the corner, and we know some of you will be carving pumpkins. We want to see your BEST LP or LPU-themed pumpkins! After you carve your pumpkin, post a picture of it in this thread! We'll randomly hook someone who does this up with a prize pack of goodies from LPUHQ (shirt, stickers, CDs, etc). You won't be judged on your art, so just give it your best shot! A few of us at LPUHQ will even take a stab at this and post our pictures. Get creative with it and have fun! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! We'll choose someone on Friday, October 30th, so post your by then!

PS - EVERYONE can participate and will be eligible for the prize! Do they carve pumpkins anywhere else besides the US? I don't even know. haha."

And guess what? Did you read that last line? Those of you who always wanted an INTERNATIONAL LPU Contest...here's your chance, haha!

Yep it's not a contest, but the LPU has been doing these sweepstakes internationally for years now, including the "trivia contest" (which I won though I got a third of the questions wrong) from last year's newsletter, and before that they just blatantly called them sweepstakes.

Whatever makes the LPU lawyers happy.....

Guys, come back IT :lol:

PS - EVERYONE can participate and will be eligible for the prize! Do they carve pumpkins anywhere else besides the US? I don't even know. haha."[/i]

And guess what? Did you read that last line? Those of you who always wanted an INTERNATIONAL LPU Contest...here's your chance, haha!

Damn.

Is it ok if i'll made a Phoenix shaped pizza? :P

LPU Newsletter said the Premier Pass will have a vinyl, patch and more... I'm thinking like 80, like Premier Pass in LPU8 :o

I'm waiting LPU9 :rolleyes:

LPU 8 was 80 because that had a plaque. I think it'll be around $50 or $60.