DBS On Kimmel

hahninator

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats crawled on chesters head and died lol and god im starting to get so bored of hearing crawl back in now wish they would hurry up and release a new single. plus we need more dbs promosion over here in uk OOA went in at 75 on offical album chart and thats bad. plus most ppl that listen to that radio 1 show like dance and pop music

<br />whats crawled on chesters head and died lol and god im starting to get so bored of hearing crawl back in now wish they would hurry up and release a new single. plus we need more dbs promosion over here in uk OOA went in at 75 on offical album chart and thats bad. plus most ppl that listen to that radio 1 show like dance and pop music<br />

<br /><br /><br />

very true but some people dont listen 2 the radio

hopefully let down will get released like mid next month

It was quite difficult for me to get to the download xD But I got it now...

That site just doesn't work for me! The download link doesn't appear and I don't know Russian.=(

Would you like to share this video by uploading it somewhere like megaupload or rapidshare? That'll be very nice of you.

Thanks dude!! :rolleyes:

That site just doesn't work for me! The download link doesn't appear and I don't know Russian.=(

Would you like to share this video by uploading it somewhere like megaupload or rapidshare? That'll be very nice of you.

Thanks dude!! :rolleyes:

You can find some tutorials in google. I used it (in portuguese):

http://postuario-tutoriais.blogspot.com/20...lo-ifolder.html

He didn't even come down to say hi to anyone. He's the only one I didn't get to see up close :(.

Haha that's funny and ironic.

At the NYC show, me and my best friend were talking to the band and we told Fu good show and he just said thank you very snobbily and didn't even make eye contact with us.

FYI - there won't be a Meet and Greet tomorrow for Ulalume. With it being a huge festival, it would be a nightmare trying to set it up. Sorry!

aww mann =[[[[[

oh well least we wont have to worry about leaving the railing for the meet&greet. Maybe one of the members will be randomly walking around

At the NYC show, me and my best friend were talking to the band and we told Fu good show and he just said thank you very snobbily and didn't even make eye contact with us.

my mate met amir ryan and chester at sonisphere and they all sighned his shirt and were realy awsome he said then he asked fu to sighn it fu just looked at him said nothin and walked off

Fu always looks like an outcast. He's just too different compared to the other guys.

my mate met amir ryan and chester at sonisphere and they all sighned his shirt and were realy awsome he said then he asked fu to sighn it fu just looked at him said nothin and walked off

WTF *lol* Fu is one of the coolest people I have ever met! He seems to be quite shy and not very welcoming at first, but once you broke the ice, he is in fact very talkative and friendly, and has a lot of inspiring things to say! For example I didn't know he was THAT interested in psychology, so he had a long talk with one of my friends about it. But yeah, at first he is maybe a bit too shy and introverted (he doesn't like being in the spotlight anyway and would rather like to remain unknown) but if you get to know him, he's such a cool and warm person!

WTF *lol* Fu is one of the coolest people I have ever met! He seems to be quite shy and not very welcoming at first, but once you broke the ice, he is in fact very talkative and friendly, and has a lot of inspiring things to say! For example I didn't know he was THAT interested in psychology, so he had a long talk with one of my friends about it. But yeah, at first he is maybe a bit too shy and introverted (he doesn't like being in the spotlight anyway and would rather like to remain unknown) but if you get to know him, he's such a cool and warm person!

pfft. i hope your right. He sounds like a dick right about now imo