New Divide on Transformers DVD/Blu-ray

Aiman

Transformers came out on DVD/Blu-Ray today and New Divide is on it!

The DVD comes with over THREE HOURS of bonus footage. Wow! Blu-ray should look sweet!

I'll pass. LP on it isn't a good enough reason to buy that horrible movie. <_<

I got the blu ray, I'll let you know later if nd is in 1080 p. I would assume it is.

Cool thanks. Let us know the difference between blu-ray then the HD one on their YouTube channel :)

Oh and for the record, I didn't type the last part of the 1st post. I don't really like Transformers :P

It is in 1080p and it's a different version than the other two. It has the transformers in it but it has some different effects/different scenes than the official music video one. I wish they would release all music videos on blu ray because it looks really nice in 1080p.

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

It is in 1080p and it's a different version than the other two. It has the transformers in it but it has some different effects/different scenes than the official music video one. I wish they would release all music videos on blu ray because it looks really nice in 1080p.

Would you say it's better than the ones we have? (Not quality-wise).