Random Facts Thread

hahninator

Here's a thread for some random live facts about Linkin Park. Post any if you know them.

-The intro to the Summer Sanitarium 2003 tour sampled 'Dead Skin Mask' by Slayer.

-The sample Joe plays at Rock im Park's night show of the numbers and letters came from Sid from Slipknot's intro to 'The Heretic Anthem'.

Everybody knows these I bet...but

- Chester used to work at Burger King, and that's where he met his ex-wife Samantha.

- Chester was too poor to afford a wedding ring at the time so him and his ex-wife got rings tattooed on them

- Mike and Brad went to Agoura Hills (sp?) High School in LA

- Brad used to be a bouncer at a club in Hollywood (Idk if he was joking or not, taken from Kevin and Bean's LP breakfast thing)

- There were about 150 ideas for Minutes To Midnight

-At the Selma, TX show during Projekt Revolution 2007, Chester finally pulled off the full scream during Given Up. He has done it a few more times since then.

*I'm pretty sure Selma was the first...I seem to remember being very excited when I was at the show that he first pulled it off at.

^lol geki they were about random LIVE facts about LP haha :D

Damn! I wasn't paying attention.

-At the Selma, TX show during Projekt Revolution 2007, Chester finally pulled off the full scream during Given Up. He has done it a few more times since then.

*I'm pretty sure Selma was the first...I seem to remember being very excited when I was at the show that he first pulled it off at.

He did it at

- Selma, TX 2007

- Columbus, OH 2008

- Montreal, Quebec, Canada 2008

It was the first real show he did it not counting performances like Third Encore, AOL Sessions, Channel 4 presents and such.

It was the first real show he did it not counting performances like Third Encore, AOL Sessions, Channel 4 presents and such.
That's what I thought. It was amazing live :)

Rob Bourdon is the only member of Linkin Park who has not played guitar on stage at least once.

wut about joe he hasnt played guitar on stage

both Rob, Joe, and Chaz have only played one instrument live.

Rob - drums

Chaz - guitar

Joe - his whole DJ setup

Rob Bourdon is the only member of Linkin Park who has not played guitar on stage at least once.

Rob - drums

Chaz - guitar

Joe - his whole DJ setup

Tuscon, AZ Projekt Revolution 2003 show - Brad and Joe switched instruments and messed around for a little bit.

Rob - drums

Chaz - guitar

Joe - his whole DJ setup

Tuscon, AZ Projekt Revolution 2003 show - Brad and Joe switched instruments and messed around for a little bit.

can someone find video for this?

At the to date only Swedish show, Mike got a brah in his face

Rob - drums

Chaz - guitar

Joe - his whole DJ setup

can someone find video for this?

At the to date only Swedish show, Mike got a brah in his face

There are no recordings of the Tuscon '03 show.

• 1 month later...

Linkin Park, well Mr Hahn, have only played Session once live, that was recorded on video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ97qplHhFM&fmt=18

untrue! they used to play it as an opener to their shows, but not the full version!...but what was the date of this concert? i want to look it up here! Edited by linkinmetalfanatic