Dead By Sunrise Merch Store

felipeintheend

Anyone notice on the left hand side theres deadbysunrise.com but it goes to godaddy.com epic failure again

Yep.

Maybe a mistake, cause behind the CBI single there is www.deadbysunrise.net

...or maybe they linked the dotnet cause the dotcom is still under construction

..both fail :lol:

anyone else notice there isnt a special edition either? there goes anyhopes of a making of album unless the CD can access it when inside a computer

The Bandmerch store JUST went up, and it doesn't even have a pre-order for the CD by itself yet. This means absolutely nothing as to whether or not there are multiple editions of the album.

The Bandmerch store JUST went up, and it doesn't even have a pre-order for the CD by itself yet. This means absolutely nothing as to whether or not there are multiple editions of the album.

point taken Astat. Still preorders for cds still should have went up the same time as the itunes preorders imo

lol those suck ass. They make the bandmerch ones look good LOL.

I know, it's probably because they aren't even official. I could take the logo and get it printed on a shirt if I wanted. Besides, nobody uses pull over hoodies anymore for their band's merch, zip-ups have been in style for years. :rolleyes:

Considering how fashionable Ryan and Amir are, and even Chester nowadays, I highly doubt they would have merch that ugly.

I got the email from the UKU. The same people who provided the Crawl Back In live from Sonisphere mp3.

i think just because of that im going to get the DBS logo and make it a better shirt. Think ima get a baseball style blank tee and put the logo on there. Pretty sweeet

i think just because of that im going to get the DBS logo and make it a better shirt. Think ima get a baseball style blank tee and put the logo on there. Pretty sweeet

I think the picture is just a bad example of what the shirt and hoodie really look like. That shirt design is the only one I actually like.

For those who are thinking of getting the hoodie, I strongly recommend you don't. The materials of those band hoodies are complete crap and the materials are so light and cheap. Trust me, I wasted $50 on one.