End of the World....(90s Grunge Rock Heaven?)

florez411

I fucking love this song... but i hate what Benson did with Chester's voice all those effects are for singers who can't sing, this is Chester Bennington he doesnt needs that shit.

Agreed but I still think Out Of Ashes is amazing.

Yup, it's amazing

so much better than MTM.. no doubt.

No...I have to disagree with you there. MTM is my favorite LP album to date. I have always loved all the songs and I still listen to the full album today without getting bored. OOA is good but it's not LP so I don't really compare them.

End Of The World is one of my favourites from the album. Yeah it does feel like pre 2000, 1980's hits this song perfect. Imagine this in 1980. People would be fucking tone death from blasting it everyday lol.

This song is amazing, the only thing thats tainted for me is its obvious lyrics, It sounds so cliche when you hear a song with simple lyrics on a similer subject matter after your been listening to Vicarious by Tool for years...

Yeah, definatly one of my favourites - unexpectedly so however, Im not a massive fan of 80's pre-grunge rock :D

I love that little synth melody that pops up every now & then. it has a very intresting song structure & the guitar/keybord solo is very well done.