Club Tattoo 13th Anniversary

ChuckCheese

Didn't this show have a professional recording?

there was allegedly gonna be one as stated on chaz's blog he said

Hey everyone what's up? It's been awhile since I've posted anything so

i wanted to keep you in the loop. On May 10 we at Club Tattoo are

celebrating our 13th anniversary. Julien K will be performing as well

as Rabbit in the Moon. There will also be some of the dopest DJ's

around spinning. It's going to be awesome as always. But, the big

surprise is that I will be performing Dead by Sunrise music live for

the first time in front of an audience. We have been practicing and

promise to kick ass. Maybe I'll record the performance and put it out

there for everyone so you won't have to rely on someone's phone mix. I

look forward to hearing feedback from those who care to watch and

listen, It's important for me to know that I'm giving all of you what

you want. Talk to you soon...........................C

Source: http://www.cbennington.com/2008/04/hey-eve...een-awhile.html

he said maybe he would record the performance but so far nothing.... i would hope it wud be on LPU 8 but that wouldnt make sense since its DBS and not LP =/

maybe if DBS comes out they will offer the tracks as a bonus? who knows...

Probably as tracks on any single that comes out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Walking In Circles is probably gonna be the first single, Morning After will definately be as well. After all it's been around for years, in fact almost as long as LP and Chester knows that we know that. My Suffering will probably not make it as a single but might be a fan favorite, though who knows I may be wrong (I wouldn't be too upset if I was lol).

• 4 weeks later...

wonder whats gonna happen this year for the 14th ann...

maybe another DBS set?

I'm pretty sure DBS will perform at the next CT anniversary, also I see on ur sticker it says u went to Bristow VA, Projekt Rev. 07, that's one of my fav shows, lucky!!

I'm pretty sure DBS will perform at the next CT anniversary, also I see on ur sticker it says u went to Bristow VA, Projekt Rev. 07, that's one of my fav shows, lucky!!

i know. Nothing will probably compare to my first LP concert :)

it was also the first time Chester came out with Julien-K for Technical Difficulties on PR

and the second time Mike came out with Styles Of Beyond for Remember The Name and Second To None

i pretty much consider it an FM/DBS(not rly it was chester and jk but no DBS songs oh well)/LP show

that show they were on top of it all. i love it. my 2nd show was kinda sloppy imo. but the first was jus perfect . nothin will top it. unless they play a place for my head and put as much energy as they did in my first show.

Edited by lilIverson09

i know. Nothing will probably compare to my first LP concert :)

it was also the first time Chester came out with Julien-K for Technical Difficulties on PR

and the second time Mike came out with Styles Of Beyond for Remember The Name and Second To None

i pretty much consider it an FM/DBS(not rly it was chester and jk but no DBS songs oh well)/LP show

that show they were on top of it all. i love it. my 2nd show was kinda sloppy imo. but the first was jus perfect . nothin will top it. unless they play a place for my head and put as much energy as they did in my first show.

Niceee, yea the earlier projekt rev. 07 shows, specifically the first half of the tour was fucking incredible!!! Best performances of M2M tour!!

Niceee, yea the earlier projekt rev. 07 shows, specifically the first half of the tour was fucking incredible!!! Best performances of M2M tour!!

mine was the 2nd half technically.

but your lucky you got to MSG that was the best show of the MTM arena tour.

Coheed and LP? with Jay-Z? cmon cant beat that.

blah they should made that into a DVD instead of MK <_<

mine was the 2nd half technically.

but your lucky you got to MSG that was the best show of the MTM arena tour.

Coheed and LP? with Jay-Z? cmon cant beat that.

blah they should made that into a DVD instead of MK <_<

That was def an epic night and yea it shudve, but too many album songs, a dvd shud have more singles than fan favs tho Milton Keynes was a joke, other than the Crawling intro and TLTGYA, there was absolutely nothing special bout that nite, it was basically a promote all singles show. Plus MSG didn't have LOATR in the set.

• 2 months later...

I think that we might get Walking In Circles and My Suffering from Club Tattoo as bonus tracks or something. I am still pissed off that he never released them...that would have been SO awesome. I love Walking In Circles.

• 3 months later...

aww cant wait till the album comes out . when i was listening to My suffering i was like " this is like one of the songs I've ever heard" really really can't wait for the whole album.

Edit: oh i meant " this is like one of the best songs i've ever heard", sorry :lol:

Edited by ErehN

• 1 month later...