Some New DBS Details

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was fun. I agree with Walking In Circles being probably the best song on the album... I really enjoyed Inside Of Me as well. Can't get the chorus out of my head!

Ughhh, this is just pissing me off even more. I was hoping against hope I'd get into the listening party in NY, and didn't. Now I need to wait until the album comes out for WIC!! Maybe I'll listen if it leaks earlier but I'd rather wait.

I love both projects and they are differnet

I'm not gonna compare them since both projects have other kinds of music and lyrics and members

ofcourse the leadsinger is the same so there are some simlairities

I love all songs I heard so far from DBD so Fire, CBI, LD(the live version and the clips in the bhts), MS

and I also love LP

I'm not that busy with looking for fillers in a album since from some other albums I love some so called fillers more then the actually singles xD

Edited by Jesper

Not to mention some of the lucky people who went to the listening party also said the album seems over produced.

It just seems like the style calls for it, the way CBI, Fire and My Suffering turned out, I'd only assume the other tracks will have the same "feel" to them. The same "overproduced feel"

Well I'm glad to say your wrong with a few of them.