MTV To Broadcast DBS on Oct 30

Linkindude92

Dead By Sunrise's 1st Ulalume Festival

"When Virgin Festival chose Maryland as its only US stop four years ago it may have seemed that was a one of kind opportunity for a state that is often overlooked for big festivals. But Maryland may have struck gold yet again due a festival that will happen next month at Merriweather Post Pavilion aka the current home for the Sir Richard Branson created festival. It is the 1st annual Ulalume Festival which is being put on by MTV U. The festival is a Halloween themed festival that will take place at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD on October 23 at 6pm and yes that may be a while away, tickets go onsale this Saturday at 10am. The lineup is impressive with Paramore, AFI , Dead By Sunrise (which is Chester Bennington of Linkin Park's side band with members of Julien K) and Kid Cudi. Along with the hard rocking bands on hand there will also be costume contests where winners could nab cash prizes and other scary Halloween themed attractions. This festival is made all the more special since MTV will be recording the entire show and will broadcast it on October 30th."

Read More Here.

I'm hoping they actually air this. MTV2 was apparently recording Bamboozle 2007 too but that never came true which sucked since it was my first LP show. If they do record the whole show, as it's stated, I'll have the DBS set in audio and that will kick ass since I'm going to this show.

But the problem is...WMG "Hi warner :D"....

Lets just hope itll air and someone will actually record it

It's a U.S. show being aired on a U.S. network...Warner has never had a problem with that. It's only international shows that always get blocked from being aired/webcasted.

Edited by Astat