LP: Rare Tracks

Geki

Ok, my friend wants me to make him a CD that is just like a 'best-of compilation' of unreleased LP music and rare live tracks. I was wondering if you guys could help me out with this...just make a tracklisting of what you think would make a good CD. You can include demo's/b-sides/live/other songs, I have everything LP has ever done so I can pretty much put anything in the playlist.

Edited by Geki

I don't think FTI would really count...

I would put And One in there and Step Up.

The revamped High Voltage for HT that didn't make it.

Either original My December or the live one from SFTU unless he did a better one elsewhere?

Dunno if it would class as rare but By Myself from LIT.

Definitely put ASP and QWERTY on there, I actually prefer the studio version they did but whichever you think he'll prefer :)

BTH from Edgefest unless of course he went to the show with you haha.

Put She Couldn't on there for definite.

Erm POA crystal method from LPU2.

What else...Hip hop Medley and Wish

RME and that's me done - hope this helps!

maybe you can add sweet child o' mine/bleed it out, from east troy 2008 =D was pretty funny

=P it can be buy myself (the marilyn manson remix) it was a b-side for reanimation, and i think it would be a good idea add hands held high/crawling from pr 08 too.

I love BIO from East Troy...I'm probably putting that on the CD. Remember though, I can't use all live tracks. He wants some rare studio tracks too. I was thinking maybe Carousel, And One, Part Of Me, No Roads Left, Announcement Service Public, Qwerty, High Voltage Remix, She Couldn't, Esaul and Plaster and then have the rest be live tracks.

That's a good assortment of rare songs right there. You should put A.06 in there too though, that song rocks the socks even during chicken pox!! And Reading My Eyes from LPU6 is pretty awesome too.... But that's also live so that's really your call. Plaster is incredibly similar to OSC though, so is it really necessary?

That's a good assortment of rare songs right there. You should put A.06 in there too though, that song rocks the socks even during chicken pox!! And Reading My Eyes from LPU6 is pretty awesome too.... But that's also live so that's really your call. Plaster is incredibly similar to OSC though, so is it really necessary?

Yeah, you're right. I'm not gonna put Plaster on the mix since it's virtually the same. I did have RME from 6.0 on there, I think that's a good one.

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody mentioned She Couldn't...maybe the Crawling Demo that was released along side She Couldn't also, In The End Demo

Geki already mentioned 'She Couldn't'

I love BIO from East Troy...I'm probably putting that on the CD. Remember though, I can't use all live tracks. He wants some rare studio tracks too. I was thinking maybe Carousel, And One, Part Of Me, No Roads Left, Announcement Service Public, Qwerty, High Voltage Remix, She Couldn't, Esaul and Plaster and then have the rest be live tracks.

I think the only demo that stands up well to the finished song is Esaul. Although I do love the little verse Mike has in the Crawling demo... It makes it interesting, should've been kept. The verses from the In The End demo are HOTT!

• 2 weeks later...