LPU 9?

rsw2010

The LPU9 CD will probably just be live stuff or another cookies album. I HIGHLY doubt that we will get any new instrumentals or demos/b-sides. Being in the LPU since 4.0, I've learned not to expect anything good on the CDs really. Announcement Service Public, Qwerty, Sold My Soul To Yo Mama and Standing In The Middle were blessings.

The LPU9 CD will probably just be live stuff or another cookies album. I HIGHLY doubt that we will get any new instrumentals or demos/b-sides. Being in the LPU since 4.0, I've learned not to expect anything good on the CDs really. Announcement Service Public, Qwerty, Sold My Soul To Yo Mama and Standing In The Middle were blessings.

this. I learned not to expect a lot now

I wouldn't be surprised if they put either B Sides or live stuff. They havn't given us any B Sides for 3 years, so it wouldn't surprise me that there would be any on LPU 9, but they might not want to put anything out yet, and save everything until the new album, and so they might put live stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if they put either B Sides or live stuff. They havn't given us any B Sides for 3 years, so it wouldn't surprise me that there would be any on LPU 9, but they might not want to put anything out yet, and save everything until the new album, and so they might put live stuff.

I highly doubt we will get a b-side or demo. I'm not trying to be overly negative, but seriously, look at the 7.0 and 8.0 CD's, that's proof that the LPU is comical in it's own right. Hopefully if we do get 6 live tracks they are actually worth while (stuff we don't already have like 7.0 LOL).

Word. Probably live tracks or other crap. I don't expect anything from them anymore. 7.0 and 8.0 were huge letdowns. When I heard what Chester said about 6.0, it was a letdown too. They wanted more demos on there but the label said no. Fail. I don't think we'll get any b-sides or remixes or anything from the LPU anymore.

Word. Probably live tracks or other crap. I don't expect anything from them anymore. 7.0 and 8.0 were huge letdowns. When I heard what Chester said about 6.0, it was a letdown too. They wanted more demos on there but the label said no. Fail. I don't think we'll get any b-sides or remixes or anything from the LPU anymore.

Now that I think about it, you're probably right. I wonder what would happen if LP had all rights to their music.

What did he say about it?

8 was funny but very forgettable

When 8.0 first leaked, I though LPL was hacked with the image of the package at first. Then I thought it was just a bad joke gone wrong when the CD leaked. But when I actually found out that was the real package, I was severely pissed off and let down actually. I never thought the CD was funny, I haven't listened to it since I bought 8.0 back in like December. What kind of shit CD is that to give to your paying fan club? I think the 9.0 CD will determine whether or not people are going to join. If it's another shitty CD, masses of LPU members won't re-join. The only reason I'm rejoining for 9.0 is for pre-sale tickets and meet and greet opportunities for next year.

Well dude, I'm pretty sure LP wanted to give us something special, and since they couldn't give us demos, they wanted to give us something they thought was unique and thought we'd like, instead of giving us live stuff we already had.

If I remember correctly, pretty much everyone on the boards hated it just as much as me, if not more. It doesn't really matter anyways, that was like, what, half a year ago now?

If I remember correctly, pretty much everyone on the boards hated it just as much as me, if not more. It doesn't really matter anyways, that was like, what, half a year ago now?

i liked it. But honestly i stopped listening to it like 3 weeks after it dropped... idk it just wasnt something i can listen to over & over again

Barack Your World was awesome. He needs to post more stuff like that.

I thought if the LPU CD had M Shinoda remixes of 6-10 LP tracks, that'd be sweet. LOATR was awesome. I think 9 will give us b-sides but don't be betting on it. I think it's time though for that again.

I thought if the LPU CD had M Shinoda remixes of 6-10 LP tracks, that'd be sweet. LOATR was awesome. I think 9 will give us b-sides but don't be betting on it. I think it's time though for that again.

I did see that you asked Phoenix about the b-sides/demos. That was pretty cool. Hopefully, his response will give us a bit of what to expect. One can only hope.

I think Barack Your World was better than the whole mmm...cookies album itself. Anyone remember that song? Haha.

Barack Your World was awesome. I still listen it a lot. The guitar, the vocals, everything. That's what I call a funny song (lyrics, clip). Not like mmm...cookies CD... Will be very happy to hear something more by White Pegacorn. :)

I honestly have no high hopes for LPU9, I blew em' all last year and ended up with "cookies", but I did like "No Laundry"

:P

Well, last year we only knew that we were going to get some "unique" stuff. Yes, it was unique, but... :/ This time Mike told us that we'll get some never-released tracks, so I blow my hopes. :)

Barack Your World was awesome. I still listen it a lot. The guitar, the vocals, everything. That's what I call a funny song (lyrics, clip). Not like mmm...cookies CD... Will be very happy to hear something more by White Pegacorn. :)

Well, last year we only knew that we were going to get some "unique" stuff. Yes, it was unique, but... :/ This time Mike told us that we'll get some never-released tracks, so I blow my hopes. :)

<_<

well..... hopefully we get some good stuff, but I'm tired of this band and their release habits. I think Mike said that to keep our interest, then they're gonna release the Hybird Theory DEMO, we already have.....

just my prediction

<_<

well..... hopefully we get some good stuff, but I'm tired of this band and their release habits. I think Mike said that to keep our interest, then they're gonna release the Hybird Theory DEMO, we already have.....

just my prediction

You're tired of the band and their release habits? Then why are you still a fan? I think there will be some exciting things on the 9.0 CD, but I don't think people should get too excited because I highly doubt it will be like 6 b-sides or demos, most likely a couple and them some live tracks. I would be satisfied with that though.

i love his LOATR remix but no one else seemed to like it. everytime i listen to it i think about how mike talked about finding the right sound for a song and i thought he nailed it with this remix.

You're tired of the band and their release habits? Then why are you still a fan? I think there will be some exciting things on the 9.0 CD, but I don't think people should get too excited because I highly doubt it will be like 6 b-sides or demos, most likely a couple and them some live tracks. I would be satisfied with that though.

Why am I a fan? Cause they kick ass PERIOD. It's just nothing is ever solid on release dates with them. Or with any band for that matter. I shouldn't have said that considering it took Green Day 5 years to follow up American Idiot.

So my bad..... no disrespect intended :P