Ticket Stubs / Portugal Audio

hahninator

Another call for ticket stubs.

I know you're tired of hearing about it but LPLive 4.0 is coming along quite nicely (release date soon, actually) and we're putting the show posters and ticket stubs in the new version. From 2009 we are missing Pori, Knebworth, Portimão, all three Japanese shows, and Shanghai. If you have these or any older ones that you haven't sent in then let us know by sending them to me at hahninator@sotrix.net or replying to this thread with a comment (you can attach them via our forums or upload them somewhere else if you wish). We'll take show poster images, ticket stubs, M&G wristbands and letter scans, pit wristbands and everything else from the show. 2009 to 2009 - LP, FM, etc...we'll take it all. Thanks!

Also, if anyone that isn't listed as a Contributor on our contributor page and would LIKE to be listed, let us know.

A Brazilian site called 'Road To Revolution' has posted audio clips of the Portugal show. It contains clips from all songs but not the full songs, so take it for what it's worth. It sucks we can't get DSP's for every show.

Another call for ticket stubs.

I know you're tired of hearing about it but LPLive 4.0 is coming along quite nicely (release date soon, actually) and we're putting the show posters and ticket stubs in the new version. From 2009 we are missing Pori, Knebworth, Portimão, all three Japanese shows, and Shanghai. If you have these or any older ones that you haven't sent in then let us know by sending them to me at hahninator@sotrix.net or replying to this thread with a comment (you can attach them via our forums or upload them somewhere else if you wish). We'll take show poster images, ticket stubs, M&G wristbands and letter scans, pit wristbands and everything else from the show. 2009 to 2009 - LP, FM, etc...we'll take it all. Thanks!

Also, if anyone that isn't listed as a Contributor on our contributor page and would LIKE to be listed, let us know.

A Brazilian site called 'Road To Revolution' has posted audio clips of the Portugal show. It contains clips from all songs but not the full songs, so take it for what it's worth. It sucks we can't get DSP's for every show.

my ticket stub from knebworth Posted Image

I'm not listed on the contributor page. that makes me a saaad panda...

Well there's only one solution for that....

MORE COWBELL!

Na, I'll take care of it, lol. If you get the time, wanna scan the ticket to the Transformers Premiere? And maybe a pic of the wristband if you have it?

Well there's only one solution for that....

MORE COWBELL!

Na, I'll take care of it, lol. If you get the time, wanna scan the ticket to the Transformers Premiere? And maybe a pic of the wristband if you have it?

hahaha! There always needs to be more cowbell. And seriously, how did no one else in the LPU forum think that was funny besides us? Losers.

I don't have a scan of the bracelets from the Transformers premiere. Damn I wish you would have asked me then cause I would have gotten scans of all 3 colors for sure. I do have my artist guest laminate from that show though [http://twitpic.com/855w8]. I also have a laminate from the "New Divide" video shoot I can scan and send you when I get home.

Pretty sure someone taped. Not sure if/when the tape might get out but I've heard the taper is quite awesome. :lol:

Dont believe everything you hear/read on the Internet :P

Some goods from Portugal:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Partial Portimão audio »» http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C6K7S2EL

It's lacking 'Lying From You' and some parts of some of the songs. The audio was ripped (by Guilherme) from the best audience recordings from the show, so don't expect a lot of quality :P

For photos, check this thread at LPPT's forum »» http://linkinparkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...274fc668f23656f