08.08.2009 - Chiba City, Japan

Joe_lp

Hi you guys!... Well after a great and successful performance of 10 shows in Europe, Linkin Park is in Japan for the first of 6 shows in Asia beginning with Chiba City today. Europe rocked! Now it's time for the Japanese to show us what they got...remember, Dead By Sunrise will also play at this show.

This is the second time Linkin Park plays at the Summer Sonic Festival - the first one was in 2006 with the unforgettable setlist and the debut of 2 songs: one new song 'QWERTY' and the desirable old song 'Reading My Eyes'.

It's pretty sure Linkin Park will play the same setlist but we might see something different, maybe another song over POA, Mike? Thanks.. What are your thoughts LPL'ers?.

Stay tuned for more info about the show.

I've been looking forward to these next two shows ever since they were announced months ago. Maybe it's just because it's summer sonic after and because of what happened in 2006. Regardless though, I've been looking forward to these next two shows for months. I just have a feeling that either today or tomorrow, they're going to perform a song that either hasn't been done in a long time or hasn't been done ever. I'm sure I'll feel stupid when I'm wrong but I'll hope I'm somehow not. I just feel like something cool is going to happen. Don't want to say what though.

I guess it will be same as europe...maybe brad will play slightly different since japanese people love those groovy, mangaish riffs...i dont know how to explain this...j-rock...

they are all tired and they will be happy when their MTM tour is done for ever.

You know you're like a dieseaseeeeeeee. When you're so easy to pleaseeeeeeeee. Don't try to tie me downnnnn. Down on your hands and your knees. You can save me as you break me. GET UP GET UP LET UP wont let you bring me downnnn. Ok, ignore this.

:lol: Hahaha, I actually get that :P One of my favorite songs!

Time zone FAIL. It's 11am in the USA where I'm at and the show is already over? That's hilarious, lol.

I looked at the LP Japan fansite and they don't have the setlist up yet but I guess they'll post it sometime soon :P Usually they are really fast.

Noone has reported it yet. Noone here went to the shows I think and the LP Japan fansite hasn't posted anything yet.

Once LP goes out of Eastern America or Europe, setlist reporting becomes very scarce and hard to come by, lol. The Western USA has no idea how to report a set and Asia/Australia are pretty bad too :P

Noone has reported it yet. Noone here went to the shows I think and the LP Japan fansite hasn't posted anything yet.

Once LP goes out of Eastern America or Europe, setlist reporting becomes very scarce and hard to come by, lol. The Western USA has no idea how to report a set and Asia/Australia are pretty bad too :P

too bad...

if they come to isreal...i report about 15 min. after the show

Poster: Wil Vincent Tue Jul 28, 2009

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (w/ Petrified intro, A Place For My Head outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Crawling

14. In The End

15. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

16. New Divide

17. Faint

18. One Step Closer

LPU International

Edited by linkindude

Poster: Wil Vincent Tue Jul 28, 2009

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (w/ Petrified intro, A Place For My Head outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Crawling

14. In The End

15. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

16. New Divide

17. Faint

18. One Step Closer