DBS tabs

thefly

Depending on how into the album I am and how easily I can figure out the guitar parts, I plan on at least attempting to tab the DBS songs when they come out. I've tried (unsuccessfully) in the past to do a tab of the Morning After remix, but there's so much interplay between the guitars and the synths that it always gave me too much trouble. Hopefully the album songs aren't like that.

Depending on how into the album I am and how easily I can figure out the guitar parts, I plan on at least attempting to tab the DBS songs when they come out. I've tried (unsuccessfully) in the past to do a tab of the Morning After remix, but there's so much interplay between the guitars and the synths that it always gave me too much trouble. Hopefully the album songs aren't like that.

If you are finished figuring out the tabs by yourself, you should send Ryan Shuck the tabs. I'm sure he would get back to you and tell you if they are right, and maybe even correct the mistakes ;) He is cool like that!

As I recall, theres a pretty good tab for the acoustic version of "Morning After" on Ultimate-Guitar under "chester Bennington" not DBS

I think there was even chords for "Let Down" on there too. Nothing else yet as far as I know.

As I recall, theres a pretty good tab for the acoustic version of "Morning After" on Ultimate-Guitar under "chester Bennington" not DBS

I think there was even chords for "Let Down" on there too. Nothing else yet as far as I know.

Yup, Morning After has been around for quite some time, and was easy enough, anway. I also found the Let Down chords, but I'm not completely sure about this am-C-em-asus4 progression, especially the asus4 feels odd ...

• 1 month later...

Total old thread bump here, but I've started work on tabbing DBS songs as of a couple days ago. I currently have tabs for Fire and Morning After up on my 4shared account: http://www.4shared.com/dir/21035369/399a37...By_Sunrise.html

Whether I'll actually be able to figure out all of the guitar parts remains to be seen (there are plenty of parts I know will give me trouble), but I'm at least going to try.

Total old thread bump here, but I've started work on tabbing DBS songs as of a couple days ago. I currently have tabs for Fire and Morning After up on my 4shared account: http://www.4shared.com/dir/21035369/399a37...By_Sunrise.html

Whether I'll actually be able to figure out all of the guitar parts remains to be seen (there are plenty of parts I know will give me trouble), but I'm at least going to try.

nice job, you pretty much nailed fire; the only thing i'm not sure about is during the intro, whether it's 2 parts with one as you've tabbed here, and one tremolo picking 16th notes on G an octave lower, but it's hard to tell with all the delay on it. Edited by parth196

Woah, thank you so much for that!!!

I need Walking in Circles tabs. Having trouble with the solo part.

I can hardly sleep because pondering over the weird part where Amir does some chromatic.

I don't have the whole solo figured out, but the part with the chromatic movements is hardly "weird," it's incredibly basic blues scale stuff:

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|----------------------------------------------------7--------------------|

|----------------7-----------------------------7--9-----7/9--\7~----------|

|----------7--9-----7/9~--------------7--8--9-----------------------------|

|-7--8--9-----------------------------------------------------------------|

*Edit* Just finished tabs for My Suffering, they're up on my 4shared now. Inside of Me should be up later today or sometime tomorrow.

I don't have the whole solo figured out, but the part with the chromatic movements is hardly "weird," it's incredibly basic blues scale stuff:

|----------------------------------------------------7--------------------|

|----------------7-----------------------------7--9-----7/9--\7~----------|

|----------7--9-----7/9~--------------7--8--9-----------------------------|

|-7--8--9-----------------------------------------------------------------|

*Edit* Just finished tabs for My Suffering, they're up on my 4shared now. Inside of Me should be up later today or sometime tomorrow.

Nice one Astat!

you should message us on this thread when you upload the next tab :)

Convert the guitar parts in my Let Down and Walking in Circles MIDIs. Then modify it using Guitar Pro or your ears (if you prefer). [Ears can't tap keyboards, though.] :lol: lol

I'm not sure mine are correct. I reckon Ryan and Amir uses power chords, so it won't be hard.

EDIT: I will try to do the acoustic version for Let Down and convert them to tabs.

Edited by Square_Head

Convert the guitar parts in my Let Down and Walking in Circles MIDIs. Then modify it using Guitar Pro or your ears (if you prefer). [Ears can't tap keyboards, though.] :lol: lol

I'm not sure mine are correct. I reckon Ryan and Amir uses power chords, so it won't be hard.

EDIT: I will try to do the acoustic version for Let Down and convert them to tabs.

I've been experimenting with Guitar Pro tabs a bit lately, I've done them for Crawl Back In and Inside of Me (Crawl Back In is posted on Ultimate-Guitar, Inside of Me is awaiting approval). Right now they're pretty much just transcriptions of my text tabs since I don't know any of the bass/keyboard/drum parts, but being able to play back your work is always a plus.

OMG!!!!!!!! A DBS tabs thread!!!!! I was searching Too Late tabs so hard and I finally found it!!!! My LP guitar tab savior Astat!!!!! Man you rock!!!! I've seen ALL of your LP guitar videos on youtube!!!!!! I'm a total beginner, I learn electric guitar on my own. You ROCK!!!!!

Just put up tabs for Let Down on my 4shared, also fixed a couple errors in my Fire and Crawl Back In tabs, so if you downloaded those previously, you might want to download the updated versions now.

I'm officially halfway done now, I have 6 songs from the album done, plus Morning After. I still need to do Give Me Your Name, Condemned, Into You, End of the World, Walking in Circles, and In the Darkness, and I'll probably do a tab for the Underworld Evolution remix of Morning After at some point.