Sonisphere Festival on Channel 4

felipeintheend

The Channel 4 will be broadcasting some songs of each band from the Sonisphere Festival:

"Team Sonisphere have teamed up with Blink TV to serve up the most rocking televised event this side of Hades. Highlights from the two-day rockstravaganza at Knebworth House will blast out on Channel 4 at five past midnight on Thursday 14th August 2009.

Packed with raw backstage footage, exclusive interviews and full-on, high-def, multi-camera live performances from some of the biggest names in rock including Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Feeder, Anthrax, Taking Back Sunday, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine and Alice in Chains, this will be the most revealing and most rocking festival footage to hit TV screens this year. Are you ready to rock? Then tune in to Channel 4 from 12.05am on 14th August and turn it up!"

It doesn't mention Linkin Park, but they are most likely included!

Source: http://uk.sonispherefestival.net/2009/08/s...-4-14th-august/

The credits goes to LP_Bartek.

when did warner say they werent showing LP footage?

They didn't, it just wouldn't be surpriseing of warner to deny something like this.

btw its on the night of the thursday, so tecnhically airs on the friday incase anyone eles was wondering.

I'm geussing if LP do show on it, it will probably be three songs, New Divide, Numb and What I've Done is my bets.

Edited by sizedude

It's actually friday night - so effectively it's saturday morning as it's 12:10am

No idea why they aren't showing LP and are showing DBS - what the hell!?

Why show a band that got shit crowd response :/ I suppose actually it's maybe to promote them but I still don't get it.

It's actually friday night - so effectively it's saturday morning as it's 12:10am

No idea why they aren't showing LP and are showing DBS - what the hell!?

Why show a band that got shit crowd response :/ I suppose actually it's maybe to promote them but I still don't get it.

they said they might play dbs but they wernt sure they have the right to

edit. my mate got a email back off channel for today and they said they will now show lp. so god knows

Edited by sian18

That makes absolutely no sense not to show LP when they are co headliners of the festival, though at least A7X, Alice In Chains, and Bullet For My Valentine got through!! If they show Crawl Back In that'll be epic as well.

they said they might play dbs but they wernt sure they have the right to

edit. my mate got a email back off channel for today and they said they will now show lp. so god knows

Oh nice, now we need to find someone to record it.. guess i know one

i will see

just looked in the "RadioTimes" mag - it says "highlights from the SECOND day of the festival".

I guess that solves it then. Can't explain where DBS came from though...

Erm just to point out it's only TV mags that are saying second day, even the sonisphere website mentions bands from saturday - I'm sure they're not mistaken :)