UK Pre-Order for "Out Of Ashes"

danielpsoad-09

UK Pre-Order for "Out Of Ashes"

Fans in the UK can now pre-order "Out Of Ashes" on iTunes! Don't forget, Dead By Sunrise will be a special three song set as part of Linkin Park's show tomorrow at Sonisphere!

Please note, this pre-order is only available in the UK iTunes store!

Source:*HERE*

Someone who has access can you take a screenshot on the Itunes store?

Edited by LPxDC

Official tracklisting:

01. Fire

02. Crawl Back In

03. Too Late

04. Inside of Me

05. Let Down

06. Give Me Your Name

07. My Suffering

08. Condemned

09. Into You

10. End of the World

11. Walking in Circles

12. In the Darkness

13. Morning After (Bonus Track)

Same as what was reported before, except for the typo on "Give Me Your Name."

Sorry if this is a dumb question but will the album be sold at retail stores yeah? If it doesn't...im gonna break somethin & flip out :(, it better not be the same problem that i had with the Julien-K album cause i couldn't get it in retail stores here in the UK & had to buy it over-seas from the US.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but will the album be sold at retail stores yeah? If it doesn't...im gonna break somethin & flip out :(, it better not be the same problem that i had with the Julien-K album cause i couldn't get it in retail stores here in the UK & had to buy it over-seas from the US.

Considering this is Warner Bros. NOT Metropolis, I'm thinking you'll most likely be able to get it in retail stores ;)

Sorry if this is a dumb question but will the album be sold at retail stores yeah? If it doesn't...im gonna break somethin & flip out :( , it better not be the same problem that i had with the Julien-K album cause i couldn't get it in retail stores here in the UK & had to buy it over-seas from the US.

Warner Bros. has always been good at releasing their music internationally, at least to my knowledge.

You may even be lucky and get a bonus track (probably Morning After, for obvious reasons) on the UK CD version too.

Morning After not being on the album bugs me. It bugs me because its not even a bonus track, your likely to get it wherever you buy it, and there's no reason to not include it. Its something that a lot of people associate Chester and DBS with, so why isn't it on the album ? I mean why not, its just there now, as a non album track. What is the diff ? nothing.

Considering this is Warner Bros. NOT Metropolis, I'm thinking you'll most likely be able to get it in retail stores ;)

Warner Bros. has always been good at releasing their music internationally, at least to my knowledge.

You may even be lucky and get a bonus track (probably Morning After, for obvious reasons) on the UK CD version too.

Ohh ok thats cool then :), now i don't have to worry bout it :D. Can't wait for the album to come out, would be cool to get "Morning After" as the bonus track...still kinda upset that there is no september date anymore:(. Speaking of "Morning After"...would it be the same "Morning After" that was on the underworld evolution soundtrack? If so i already got it :P lol, if not...aww well lol.

Edited by LPKode2

I'm so excited for the album!!! You guys shouldn't worry about Morning After not being on the album, we'll still get it anyways.

Yeah, but is it going to be the same JK remix version? Or is it going to be an alternative/rock version of "Morning After"?

That's the question.....

Yeah, but is it going to be the same JK remix version? Or is it going to be an alternative/rock version of "Morning After"?

That's the question.....

Just a guess, but I think it will be the original version that Chester made before he let J-K tweak it specifically for the Underworld soundtrack.

I can't really see them re-releasing a soundtrack-exclusive version of the track that was released 3 years ago, and they'd at least label it as such if they did.

Chester never actually recorded it, unbelievably, until recently. But he must of recorded something for the Remix.

The album was technically 'finished' in 2005, but he decided to redo pretty much everything and then LP recorded MTM and toured so that's why it's coming out in late 2009. So, I'm almost positive that Chester recorded Morning After at one point or another, he obviously had to of done vocals since the remix on the Underworld Evolution soundtrack is a studio remix.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that the version that comes with the iTunes pre-order is the original version. In the winter 2005 chat with Chester he said the one on the soundtrack is a remix, he said the one on the album will be more heavier and rock oriented. If I remember correctly, he said ''One rocks harder, ones parties harder'', so I'm assuming the remix is the one that parties harder. Off topic but those were the good LPU chats. :lol: