01.08.2009 - Knebworth, England

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate those metal heads.

I dislike metal music on the whole along with their narrow-minded and rude fans.

Why is Linkin Park even headlining a freaking 90% metal show when they're not even metal? The producers should be shot for their unbalanced mix of genres.

I have faith in LP to give their all but i don't have any faith in metal crowds in being respectful.

This is the second time Linkin Park has played on a metal festival. Alot of the bands they supported were alternative metal or Hard Rock Bands. Metal fans aren't narrow-minded at all.

This is the second time Linkin Park has played on a metal festival. Alot of the bands they supported were alternative metal or Hard Rock Bands. Metal fans aren't narrow-minded at all.

I don't know about not narrow-minded at all. Hard Rock and Alternative Metal arent exactly broad horizons. :P Oh well. LP better kick ass, they will.

We have said the LP setlist is the same for the entire tour at least 15 times now. And still, every single show post people come up with reasons why they think LP will change the setlist for that show. Damn.

I don't know about not narrow-minded at all. Hard Rock and Alternative Metal arent exactly broad horizons. :P Oh well. LP better kick ass, they will.

Didnt LP say at the begginning of the Tour they wanted to be bigger than Muse. With the setlist they are playing they will never do it. They need more Crowd Interaction.

Didnt LP say at the begginning of the Tour they wanted to be bigger than Muse. With the setlist they are playing they will never do it. They need more Crowd Interaction.

Crowd interaction and setlist are two different things. Which is it? I don't think the setlist matters as long as they perform what they do perform well.

They play shit over the PA to soundcheck, LP hasn't done a real soundcheck themselves in god knows how long...2003 as far as I know. Well, Live 8 had one and Tokyo Zepp 06, so I guess it happens every now and then.

But anyway, that'd be fucking unexpected and badass if they added APFMH. I highly doubt it but it'd be cool.

How did he do it in 2008 then at all of those shows?

Simple. In 2008 he didn't sing any song like New Divide, that forces too much the voice. Or the band would drop New Divide and play A Place, what's currently impossible...

Simple. In 2008 he didn't sing any song like New Divide, that forces too much the voice. Or the band would drop New Divide and play A Place, what's currently impossible...

He's a professional singer that's been doing this a long time now. Doing A Place For My Head would not be impossible for him, especially for just one show. I'm not saying he will or he won't or he should or he shouldn't, but New Divide doesn't kill the possibility for 1 extra heavy song.

No question New Divide is a pain in the ass to sing live though.

its 8:46 PM in the UK right now. LP is going on in a few mins then?

I hope they rock the fucking place.

EDIT: Anyone know if LP has taken the stage?

Edited by Xero21