Interview with Felipe Mendes(a.k.a. intheend)

jakolp

I was at MSN talking to Felipe about trading..

Then, I started asking him about some random stuff and I got some interesting answers.. So I thought.. Why not post the questions at LPL? Yeah, most of you don't even care but I do it just for fun..

So here we go:

Q: How you began trading?

A: I was like a 'noob', when i found one trading website (Which is the [AndOne]'s site). I looked all his list and saw the the screenshots, that made me feel like 'WTF, i wanna watch it'. For a while i was bothering him haha, he might remember. But anyway, i found inspiration on his list and then i started to be a trader.

Q: What was your first bootleg?

A: 16.06.2001 Somerset DVD was the first one! And thanks to Misi, who gave me it to start.

Q: Most difficult DVD to get?

A: 10.02.2001 St. Louis, MO, The Pageant (Instore Signing). Holy shit, what a hard dvd to get. I found this on some old list, of old traders that is not active anymore since years ( i'm talking about 5-6-7 years) and i just wondered 'which dvd is that? how is it? i need to get it'. After months of work, i've found a person who has it. This person is not trading anymore and he just told me that: 'I'm not intro trading anymore, but i can sell it for you' and then i contacted my friend Nick (Nkramar) to help me with the money and then we got it. (PS: Never try to sell your bootlegs... that happens only when it is from old traders, that is really not active and don't care about linkin park anymore.)

Q: Did you go at LP's show at Sao Paulo at 2004?

A: No, but im getting the first 3 songs in DVD (Proshot).

Q: What's the total size of your collection?

A: Hmm, I really have no idea. I have too much bootlegs (DVDs, VCDs, AUDIOs) so i need take a time to count it.

Q: You keep your shows on DVDs or at your HDD?

A: On both of them.

Then I began asking him question other than trading

Q: What do you expect of the new LP's album?

A: No MTM, no HT and no Meteora... something really different.

Q: You want MtM 2.0, HT 2.0, something of both or something totally new?

A: A medley of all albums could be good. But i still prefer a new album.

Q: More rapping or no Mike at all?

A: More of Joe, more of Mike again

Q: More Joe you mean scratching or sampling?

A: Both

Q: Speaking of Joe.. would you ever want LP to change their video director?

A: Yes, the last videos are a shit. They could change their director, just to see how it will works.

Q: Worst/best video of LP?

A: Points of Authority and Breaking The Habit

Q: Favorite LP song?

A: In The End, of course.

And the last question:

Q: When will the last LPL Exclusive will be posted and what will it be?

A: Soon and it's a surprise.

Opinions?

Edited by Felipeintheend

my opinion:

good questions, really bad and short answers, he did not explain anything.

like in this question:

Q: Most difficult DVD to get?

he could have told us the story of how the hell he got that dvd.

Edited!

LPL is going to do more staff interviews. Thanks so much for reminding me, I actually forgot about them. Yeah I wanna do one with all the staff members for sure.

Also at the end of the LP tour we are working on getting some other cool LP exclusive interviews. Maybe with Mike or Chester but probably some crew members. Cool, huh?

LPL is going to do more staff interviews. Thanks so much for reminding me, I actually forgot about them. Yeah I wanna do one with all the staff members for sure.

Also at the end of the LP tour we are working on getting some other cool LP exclusive interviews. Maybe with Mike or Chester but probably some crew members. Cool, huh?

That sounds great!

And thanks for this first interview. It's short but anyway interresting!

Yehh, thats made me remember that i will need an LPL interview hehe

And yeh lpl visitors, maybe chaz or mike :)

• 2 weeks later...

nice interview and how interesting is life... i mean felipe got into trading because of jonas and I got into trading because of felipe ^_^

haha yehh mate, thats funny... but great to heard that someone get into trading because of me...

I think Jonas feel the same ^_^

- Yes linkindude xD

• 2 weeks later...

Fans, get to do interviews(I'm a fan and I did this interview) but it's "unofficial".. None says "not to do an interview"..

I know it's unofficial, I just think it'd be fun. I'm not trader/collector by any means but I do know a lot about LP and I've been to 8 LP shows and one FM show too. There are a lot of members on the forums here that I think would do some cool interviews, just to get a different insight on different members and so forth.

• 3 months later...

my expiration to starts my bootleg collection was felipe too (:

when i looked his list i say "WTF all videos in dvd quality LOL " ?

i'm trading since 2008 (November or december i think)

is the best work of the world haha xD'

and my first linkin park videos

was 6 wmv's files from rock am ring 2007

i have it with me until today :)

Thank you felipe for everythings that you help me (:

Edited by Biel