'Crawl Back In' and 'Let Down' DBS singles?

Subs

No big news but Ryan just confirmed that the 2nd video they are shooting is 'Let Down'.

"1 more day till i get some..... time off? kinda? gonna be rad. video shoot for Let Down tomorrow... "

Source: http://twitter.com/rynsk

Also thanks to Nameless for the hint earlier

Edited by AndOne
edited for newswire

Why no? I like it too if its going to be on album it could be single IMO

I don't think that song has the type of universally appealing sound a single should have. I like it, but I don't think it would be a single. Just cause a song is good doesn't mean it's single material.

Chester said he doesn't plan to include Morning After on the album, maybe it ends up as a b-side on one of the singles.

Of course it's a fan favourite, everybody knows the song, more well known than any others.

The only reason of why everybody knows that song its because it was the only original solo song until 2005 (or 2006? dont remember when was the first performance of Let Down)

Actually it's a quite big news for those looking forward to DBS. So Let Down should be the 2nd single ? I Like this song, it's very emotional, but the chorus is a little repetitive.

I did think it was huge news, just wasn't sure bout posting a thread.

But yeah Let Down is perfect for a single. As is Morning After, its catchy and recognizable.