Linkin Park Releases "Heavy Is The Crown (Live)" from London

martinez

• LPLStaff changed the title to Linkin Park Releases "Heavy Is The Crown (Live)" from London
1 hour ago, LPLStaff said:

The band is doing everything right currently. Releasing a ton of live footage. Releasing new LPTVs which people have wanted for eons.

Love to see it all.

Would love a digital live EP or something.

I would love to see the band also release oficial live footage concerts one day from 2000-2017...

Edited by thigolpbr

2 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

MTM20 box set maybe.

yep but MTM20 would be concerts from 2007-2008.

I know this isn't even the topic to talk about that, sorry lol.

But, it would be cool to know what the band has stored in their vaults regarding live footage from that period between 2000-2017.

My dream is "Linkin Park - Live in Chiba City (Summer Sonic 2006) Full Concert Proshot" 😄

1 hour ago, LPLStaff said:

The band is doing everything right currently. Releasing a ton of live footage. Releasing new LPTVs which people have wanted for eons.

Love to see it all.

Would love a digital live EP or something.

I previously said that the band should do something similar to Metallica, they release a live video from their recent concerts once in a while. hopefuly they keep doing this!

i fucking need not an EP A FULL LIVE ALBUM by this band they are killing it!

24 minutes ago, KeysToTheLinkinPark said:

Ok the guitar on the bridge sounds even more evil in this video than it already sounded in the studio version. And you can even hear Phoenixs' bass in those verses wow. 😮

Yes. I like live more than studio because you can hear more guitars than electronics. I wish if studio version was mixed like Meteora in 2003 with louder guitars. The song would sound much better than sounds now.

5 minutes ago, JZLP-Benningstrong said:

not trying to be a dick

great video but Fiore dropped the ball when the cameras were all over the place showing the band members when Emily did the heavy ass screaming..

. IT WAS HER MOMENT.

Mike commented on his stories that the band somehow didn't had footage of that part and used fan footage.

Just now, Hybrider said:

Yes. I like live more than studio because you can hear more guitars than electronics. I wish if studio version was mixed like Meteora in 2003 with louder guitars. The song would sound much better than sounds now.

That's the same problem with Rebellion for me. Those synths are so up front that the guitar work is so in the back where it should not be.

3 hours ago, vinifeijo said:

Mike commented on his stories that the band somehow didn't had footage of that part and used fan footage.

Do you know which video they ended up using to edit from the fan recorded version? I was looking for who the source was but didn't see any credit given to whomever that person was

Edited by solidss

3 hours ago, JZLP-Benningstrong said:

not trying to be a dick

great video but Fiore dropped the ball when the cameras were all over the place showing the band members when Emily did the heavy ass screaming..

. IT WAS HER MOMENT.

Mark was filming something else at that exact moment, hence this:

9 minutes ago, solidss said:

Do you know which video they ended up using to edit from the fan recorded version? I was looking for who the source was but didn't see any credit given to whomever that person was

Check the YouTube description, it's in there.

Adam was asking for footage on Twitter.