2024.09.11 - Los Angeles, California (KIA Forum // From Zero World Tour Kickoff)

RogueSoul

2 hours ago, linkin_boss said:

I just watched the show, some songs don't go well with Emily, while others are wonderful. Chester was really unique, but it's good to see the band kicking ass again.

I believe that at some point in "Mike solo" he will sing "Already Over"... I'm really hoping for that.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad everyone who attended had a great fucking time. If the tour dates are good enough for me next year I might legit fly or go to it.

Amazing setlist, everyone on stage clearly had a lot of fun, Emily made me tear up (again) during Lost AND now with My December.

1 hour ago, AdamArtz said:

All For Nothing live debut at New York

So Emily will play Page's part?

Edited by RentEznor

it seems that The Keys appeared live because Emily managed to sing her, the Chester of the last must not have succeeded in rehearsals, was good with her 

I could enter nad setlist great songs that never came in, exp : I be gone, Powerless, Easy to Run, Robot boy and Mark the Graves 

Everyone talking here like you can just take any good singer and put him in a band. They need synergy, they need to be able to both hang out and work with each other. Especially a band like LP who started out as college friends. Even at my work we hire primarily on personality and skills come second.

Just now, HybridSoldier.LP said:

it seems that The Keys appeared live because Emily managed to sing her, the Chester of the last must not have succeeded in rehearsals, was good with her 

I could enter nad setlist great songs that never came in, exp : I be gone, Powerless, Easy to Run, Robot boy and Mark the Graves 

You're right, maybe in the future this songs will appear in next tours

3 hours ago, linkin_boss said:

Thank you so much for this!! The whole band feels so much energized, it's so good to see. 
I can't remember the last time I saw Joe rocking so hard.

Alex is really going for it. Not to mention Emily...
Loving the new lineup!!

46 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

Colin is a good drummer, he has skills. And nice to see him playing guitars too, dude is a complete musician.

Lacking the charisma for now, but that's allright. Can improve.

I mean, Rob didn't have much charisma either. He's a drummer, they don't really need any lol.

People that weren’t there won’t be able to appreciate how electric the atmosphere in the forum was last night. The place was JAM PACKED! I struggled to see an empty seat in the place. Crowd singing was as loud as I’ve ever heard at a show. Linkin Park Chants aplenty. I dare to say that may have been the most energetic LP show I’ve ever seen in LA. Setlist was a real crowd pleaser and I couldn’t be happier with the Keys debut. What an epic return. 

random: I wonder how many folks that flew in got woken up by the ol’ California welcome this morning. Nice little shaker of an earthquake we had!

Edited by Hybrid1988

I know LinkinBoss already posted a video but here is another full video of the concert if you want a different perspective of the show. Audio and Video quality on this video are way better than all the live streams I saw!

Predictions for B set:

1. KTTK gets rotated with QWERTY, Wastelands or All For Nothing

2. FF gets rotated for NCSM, Heavy or maybe another OML song

3. Full version of Lost gets in somehow (not sure what it would replace tho, maybe My December?) 

Wishlist: Halfway Right debut, Mark The Graves debut, return of Rebellion or GATS 

1 hour ago, Bliss said:

I know LinkinBoss already posted a video but here is another full video of the concert if you want a different perspective of the show. Audio and Video quality on this video are way better than all the live streams I saw!

Amazing AUD source

I hope this guy share the original file(s)

Incredible show, incredible performance, incredible crowd. Love to see LP back on stage!

Guys, what's your opinion on BTH on the setlist?... The only song thats sounds "wrong" with Em on vocals imo.

Otherways she nailed every song.

6 hours ago, JZLP-RoadsUntraveled said:

Ivo Rosario it's not an artist he's just an imitator. I don't think that he has what it takes to write a song, produce, compose, create melodies.

Can you share an original song by him ? There's many guys who can imitate voices but that doesn't mean that you can do the rest.

They need someone who can do this at a professional level.

Gonna be honest with you, at first you said terrible arguments about that tribute band that were easily refutable and even ridiculous. Those arguments you're spitting right now are more serious and better elaborated than just yelling "Hoax Theory". Glad to see you evolve. 

1 hour ago, YRQRM0 said:

Predictions for B set:

1. KTTK gets rotated with QWERTY, Wastelands or All For Nothing

2. FF gets rotated for NCSM, Heavy or maybe another OML song

3. Full version of Lost gets in somehow (not sure what it would replace tho, maybe My December?) 

Wishlist: Halfway Right debut, Mark The Graves debut, return of Rebellion or GATS 

You and I have the exact same wish list 😀

Really really hoping we see MTG, Rebellion, and GATS at some point.

Halfway right would also be dope but I think they might avoid OML album because it might be too emotional for them. 

Also, “Justice for The Hunting Party” yet still only one song from the album on the setlist. Doesn’t seem like Justice to me. They could easily through in one or two THP singles on top of KTTK. If they want to keep with the heavy theme they could easily add in GATS and Rebellion which were both singles. If they want a more popular song from THP they should play Final Masquerade. 

I actually wasn’t surprised by many exclusions in the setlist but I was surprised by no Final Masquerade and From the Inside. 

Edited by Bliss