From Zero - New Album out November 15

RogueSoul

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, RogueSoul said:

um... anyway...

what are your guesses as to what IGYEIH stands for? my guess is "I Gave You Everything I Had"

Best guess I can think of, maybe different tense like "I'm giving you everything I have"

It's a shame there are no longer songs here, I really want a new 5min+ track from them. I hope some of these songs are weird, and I hope a couple flow into each other ATS style to make for a longer listening experience 

I wonder if the LPU stuff this year will have much from this album. I imagine at least one or two things w Emily to reinforce her, and then some throwaway Mike instrumentals. Whether they'll mix in anything pre 2017 would be interesting 

46 minutes ago, YRQRM0 said:

It's a shame there are no longer songs here, I really want a new 5min+ track from them. I hope some of these songs are weird, and I hope a couple flow into each other ATS style to make for a longer listening experience 

I wonder if the LPU stuff this year will have much from this album. I imagine at least one or two things w Emily to reinforce her, and then some throwaway Mike instrumentals. Whether they'll mix in anything pre 2017 would be interesting 

Wow, just under 32 minutes? I hate how short albums are now. I hope there's more coming soon. 

8 hours ago, YRQRM0 said:

Have they confirmed that LPU CDs are coming back this year?

1 hour ago, nickishere12345 said:

Have they confirmed that LPU CDs are coming back this year?

Nope, but I wouldn't be surprised if they released a new CD and it was all YZ demos. We've celebrated what came before for so many years at this point it would make sense to celebrate the future and I think looking backwards a bit too much didn't help for many people to deal with all of what's been happening the past 48 hours. I had no issues cause I've been listening to Mike singing for new material so many times the last 5-6 years I'm used to it.

Edited by RentEznor

On 9/6/2024 at 2:37 PM, Shifter said:

Please tell me, will it be possible to buy the album electronically as mp3 files in the future? Thanks for your attention!

Is possible from Amazon 

3 minutes ago, Hybrider said:

I hope we will get some unreleased instrumental demos this year. Maybe some demos with Chester or Mike.

I think Friendly Fire is the last Chester material we will get for a loooooong time (maybe MTM20 in 2027). I don't think they are going to want to steal Emily's thunder for a while.

3 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

I guess the band could put out a couple of demos that didn't make HT20 or Meteora 20.

Exactly. There are still some demos I want to hear. I wonder what differences are between Step Up (HT Demo) and Step Up (Xero Demo).

7 minutes ago, nickishere12345 said:

I think Friendly Fire is the last Chester material we will get for a loooooong time (maybe MTM20 in 2027). I don't think they are going to want to steal Emily's thunder for a while.

Maybe yes. But instrumental ones could be in possible new LPU CD.

On 9/6/2024 at 2:29 AM, nickishere12345 said:

In the billboard article Emily basically confirmed Dead Sara is done, she is in LP full time

If wonder if it's only linkin park fanbase thing or every fanbase is like that. I mean, she didn't confirm that. People tend to see more than there really is. All she said was she talked to dead sara and they told her to go for it, how does that mean 'Dead Sara is done' to you?

37 minutes ago, Bebro said:

If wonder if it's only linkin park fanbase thing or every fanbase is like that. I mean, she didn't confirm that. People tend to see more than there really is. All she said was she talked to dead sara and they told her to go for it, how does that mean 'Dead Sara is done' to you?

Ok so I may have jumped the gun that night saying they were “done” but it IS clear from that interview that LP is her priority for now. If dead Sara plays shows it will probably be after the From Zero cycle is over. Either way the point is dead Sara is not active right now (and hasn’t been in over a year).

12 hours ago, eyesburning said:

Does anyone else have problems preordering the album? When I click on the last button ("Buy now") it just freezes (tried on two different browsers).

Yes! I tried twice yesterday (thought it was my credit card), my the screen just froze after clicking "Buy now"