Countdown on linkinpark.com

DCrecelius

35 minutes ago, MikeDCT said:

I don't know why you had so much faith on this. 

If they would have LP, I have 0 idea on how marketing works, probably they'll annouce them after the bands statement or whatever they will do. 

My guess is that they are going to announce some changes (website, merch), and from there a new era begins. 

Yea, true....it was unlikely that they'd announce something before LP themselves announced it.

Well.... let's see. Only 3 hours and 15 mins left!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, eyesburning said:

Yea, true....it was unlikely that they'd announce something before LP themselves announced it.

Things are completely different now... 

This is the biggest day for Linkin Park since 2017. I really hope we have a concrete announcement today and not something cryptic. Knowing this band though, I'm half-expecting a puzzle or something that will just be the first step towards revealing real news.

from FB:

BREAKING NEWS: Saliva's frontman is teasing he is LINKIN PARK'S NEW SINGER!

Saliva singer Bobby Amaru, who did the Already Over Sessions with Mike Shinoda, posted a Linkin Park cover "Lying From You" on Instagram yesterday, and TikTok the day before. Today on his Instagram he posted a video saying he just got off a plane in LA.

2 minutes ago, Martin said:

from FB:

Saliva singer Bobby Amaru, who did the Already Over Sessions with Mike Shinoda, posted a Linkin Park cover "Lying From You" on Instagram yesterday, and TikTok the day before. Today on his Instagram he posted a video saying he just got off a plane in LA.

Oh wow! It even says “breaking news” at the start! Has to be true 

11 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

This is the biggest day for Linkin Park since 2017. I really hope we have a concrete announcement today and not something cryptic. Knowing this band though, I'm half-expecting a puzzle or something that will just be the first step towards revealing real news.

A bit afraid of that too. I think, in this case, a "We're back f*ckers!!!" strategy would pay off so much more than some cryptic puzzle thingy. Well. Couple of hours and we'll know 🤞

Edited by Qwerty18

6 minutes ago, Qwerty18 said:

A bit afraid of that too. I think, in this case, a "We're back f*ckers!!!" strategy would pay off so much more than some cryptic puzzle thingy. Well. Couple of hours and we'll know 🤞

If they are going the path of " hey guys he/she is our new singer and here's our new song titled ..... now streaming" the internet will blow up 

18 minutes ago, Martin said:

from FB:

saw it on reddit. But he ain't teasing anything.

25 minutes ago, Rasputin 93 said:

ever since this ominuos ø sign, I've had such a version of their iconic logo in mind:

GWEvNuqWcAALx-b?format=jpg&name=large

The new name for the band is Linkin Park ∅, as it occurred with Dragon Ball Z.

It's been years since I've been active on this website, but I'm extremely happy to see the community is thriving as always. Only an hour and a half remaining. Have a great Linkin Park day y'all.

I think the best rumour is Bobby Amaru stepping in. That would be so amazing, but whatever happens I’m so excited for the guys

Edited by LP4life
Error on name