Countdown on linkinpark.com

DCrecelius

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The “ø” also means Empty Set in mathematical terms. Also colors fits very well.

On 8/24/2024 at 3:45 PM, Gurch said:

In mathematics, this letter is used as a symbol for the so-called empty set (can you still remember your math classes?) 

The Emptiness Machine

With the current development of generative AI, I wouldn't be surprised if this artwork is fake. But I won't be mad if it's real. 😁

The title sounds badass and could carry a lot of meanings, from political to internally emotional. I'm getting more and more intrigued and excited. I love that this is happening!

This is far-fetched and 99% unrelated, but that cover gives me the vibe of a rebirth.

There is that pink stuff kind of melting away. You know what was pink? OML album cover. Kind of "getting a new skin/rebirth from ashes" thingy. But yeah. Just my weird perception I guess 😀

6 hours ago, LPBatman said:

https://genius.com/Linkin-park-the-emptiness-machine-lyrics

I'm not sure how easy it is to create and edit pages on Genius, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm not familiar enough with Genius to know how much weight this holds

We had issues with someone messing around with Genius last year, putting on false information that wasn't confirmed. Let's not get carried away with it this time around, yeah?

I think that is fake and AI generated and LP logo is so degradated. Info is from VK Russian social network IDK. But the color is interesting :D

9 hours ago, Bambitt said:

If the song title is real, then it’s a pretty awesome. The hype is real! 

Yeah I searched Mike´s BMI catalog and nothing found 😕 

18 minutes ago, GoodyLP said:

I think that is fake and AI generated and LP logo is so degradated. Info is from VK Russian social network IDK. But the color is interesting :D

The source of it actually has a very good track record historically when it comes to leaking tracks. 

1 minute ago, milkshake227 said:

The source of it actually has a very good track record historically when it comes to leaking tracks. 

Yeah but it sound like from ChatGPT but title suits to this null sign IDK then. Second thing I dont think that Mike choosed that name it looks like demo name not the full single with comeback LINKIN PARK after 7 years :D We will see tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, GoodyLP said:

Yeah but it sound like from ChatGPT but title suits to this null sign IDK then. Second thing I dont think that Mike choosed that name it looks like demo name not the full single with comeback LINKIN PARK after 7 years :D We will see tomorrow. 

k.

1 minute ago, GoodyLP said:

song title always weird when it comes to LP. especially song like "Heavy" and the cover art leaked few days before the released. Heavy single cover looks so weird but after seeing OML album cover, it's related. but yeah, just wait for the official announcement.

The image is most probably not AI generated. That doesn‘t mean it is real and not faked or whatever, just that it is very unlikely to be AI generated. I can‘t say anything about it‘s authenticity otherwise. 

It is the same thing that I said in the other thread where a user was accused to be an AI bot: There are so many tools available to check if something is AI generated or not and I strongly suggest you use those tools otherwise you will be screwed over by fake stuff all the time in the near future. Those tools are not bullet proof, but better than nothing. 

47 minutes ago, Stranger said:

song title always weird when it comes to LP. especially song like "Heavy" and the cover art leaked few days before the released. Heavy single cover looks so weird but after seeing OML album cover, it's related. but yeah, just wait for the official announcement.

The Catalyst and Living Things were such weird titles too 

If The Emptiness Machine is indeed the title of a single they drop, is it far fetched to believe that this single will headline for the new Transformers movie in 2024?

Would make sense to me, both the title and the movie considering they've headlined Transformers in the past.

EDIT: Also the metallic LP logo teased

Edited by Hofer

10 minutes ago, Hofer said:

If The Emptiness Machine is indeed the title of a single they drop, is it far fetched to believe that this single will headline for the new Transformers movie in 2024?

Would make sense to me, both the title and the movie considering they've headlined Transformers in the past.

Dont think so about Transformers because Mike said after third movie that is the time for leave it for more IN guys (he thought about Imagine Dragons). How we know Mike, it is out of theme, but nice idea :D :D

28 minutes ago, Hofer said:

I kept saying this before that this could link to Transformers One OST.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023) came out in 9th of June 2023, the OST was announced and released on 1st of June 2023. 

This animated film is called Transformers One (2024). Remember that day when the IG post caption, "IT'S A MATTER OF TIME" which is taken from the song In the End. First line of the song - "IT STARTS WITH ONE". hinting possibly to the title Ø (zero) XERO - what's next after zero? ONE - LINKIN PARK

9 minutes ago, RYG4R said:

I kept saying this before that this could link to Transformers One OST.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (2023) came out in 9th of June 2023, the OST was announced and released on 1st of June 2023. 

This animated film is called Transformers One (2024). Remember that day when the IG post caption, "IT'S A MATTER OF TIME" which is taken from the song In the End. First line of the song - "IT STARTS WITH ONE". hinting possibly to the title Ø (zero) XERO - what's next after zero? ONE - LINKIN PARK

Very interesting idea with ONE 😅😅