Jump to content

Download: Mexico City 2015 Video


Recommended Posts

Nine years ago today, Linkin Park played their third and final show in Mexico City. This was the band's fourth show in Mexico overall and was followed by a show in Monterrey, their final performance in the country.

 

This show was part of a short run of North American Summer Shows following the cancellation of the North American leg of The Hunting Party North American Tour early in 2015 due to Chester's broken ankle. Back then, the band was playing their infamous DJ style setlist with a lot of shortened songs that transitioned into one another. For this new series of shows, Linkin Park ditched the format and started performing mostly full-length songs again. The first few shows were festival appearances, which forced the band to play shorter setlists, but in Mexico City they were able to debut their new headlining set in full.

 

This show saw the return of 'Points Of Authority', 'Final Masquerade' and 'Crawling' and the addition of Fort Minor's hit single 'Remember The Name' and the project's most recent single 'Welcome' (both replacing 'Mike Solo'). The latter had been debuted at Conan O'Brien the day before this show. 'Rebellion' was listed on an earlier version of the setlist after 'Papercut', but was dropped for an unknown reason.

 

Today we're bringing you a great video recording of this Mexico City performance where the taper got a steady shot of the screen on the venue, making it almost a proshot recording (if it weren't for the audience audio). This video had been on YouTube for a while, but this is the first time we're making it available for download. The DVD includes the commercial for the show as well as the MTV World Stage broadcast of the Monterrey 2012 show.

 

Big thanks to Biel for obtaining this show and allowing us to share it. Enjoy!

 

 

Download:

MEGA: Folder

WeTransfer: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

lp-bits: Torrent

Show page

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

The last ever performace of the album version of Crawling! Thank you very much!!!

Wrong

The last performance of Crawling was at the Monterrey show which was 2 days later.

 

It's cool to see this show getting some love its been out for a while.

 

These shows bring back a lot of memories, wish i had another chance to see the band again..

 

In case that you want to watch the video that i shot at Monterrey check it out here 

 

 

If i knew that this was going to be the last time i would have shot the full show, that camera was nice for its time, steady fast zoom.

 

It was a Sony camera.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Wrong

The last performance of Crawling was at the Monterrey show which was 2 days later.

 

It's cool to see this show getting some love its been out for a while.

 

These shows bring back a lot of memories, wish i had another chance to see the band again..

 

In case that you want to watch the video that i shot at Monterrey check it out here 

 

 

If i knew that this was going to be the last time i would have shot the full show, that camera was nice for its time, steady fast zoom.

 

It was a Sony camera.

 

 

my mistake, anyway it's nice to have both now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haven't seen one of these kind of posts in a while

 

20 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Wrong

The last performance of Crawling was at the Monterrey show which was 2 days later.

 

It's cool to see this show getting some love its been out for a while.

 

These shows bring back a lot of memories, wish i had another chance to see the band again..

 

In case that you want to watch the video that i shot at Monterrey check it out here 

 

 

If i knew that this was going to be the last time i would have shot the full show, that camera was nice for its time, steady fast zoom.

 

It was a Sony camera.

 

 

Im curious now,How good are sony cameras?, also hello there 👋

Edited by Rokaito
Forgot some words lol
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rokaito said:

Haven't seen one of these kind of posts in a while

 

Im curious now,How good are sony cameras?, also hello there 👋

Sony cameras in 2024 are one of the best, highly recommended. Their mirrorless line its awesome.

 

I remember that I wrote the preshow post for the Monterrey 2015 concert with help of RogueSoul, i still regret not printing it and having the band signed it for me. that idea came to my mind like 2 days after the show lol

Edited by JZLP-NaughtyNottingham
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Sony cameras in 2024 are one of the best, highly recommended. Their mirrorless line its awesome.

Also bridge and compact ones are nice too, if you buy an older model with Android OS, you can hack it to record continuosly without 30min limit.

(I own an RX10mk2 bridge and I recorded very long shows with it, by permission, since it's big for stealthing.)

Edited by LPMaskMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Going months without watching anything from LP and then coming and seeing this... damn. Truly an awesome show. Chester is just one of a kind and so, so fucking epic.

 

The crowd is second to none. Kind of an emotional watch with how good they were live.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Going months without watching anything from LP and then coming and seeing this... damn. Truly an awesome show. Chester is just one of a kind and so, so fucking epic.

 

The crowd is second to none. Kind of an emotional watch with how good they were live.

THP era was really good

They were getting in a+ shape but Chester had the ankle incident 

 

Too bad that they had to cancel a part of that tour 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got bittersweet feelings when this kind of recordings resurface. On one hand it's great to have them, like a new piece of history. On the other hand, it's like the LP world is stuck in the past, like an eternal loop of 2000/2017, and I feel like the entire world is on 2024 and we're stuck. 

 

I hope someday they announce anything and we can move on... 

 

Just a feeling, nothing else

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, bloodbath said:

Got bittersweet feelings when this kind of recordings resurface. On one hand it's great to have them, like a new piece of history. On the other hand, it's like the LP world is stuck in the past, like an eternal loop of 2000/2017, and I feel like the entire world is on 2024 and we're stuck. 

 

I hope someday they announce anything and we can move on... 

 

Just a feeling, nothing else

Yeah exactly 

Thats why i always way that im tired of waiting.. Continue or announce the breakup ASAP.

 

7 years waiting for an answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/27/2024 at 4:10 PM, bloodbath said:

Got bittersweet feelings when this kind of recordings resurface. On one hand it's great to have them, like a new piece of history. On the other hand, it's like the LP world is stuck in the past, like an eternal loop of 2000/2017, and I feel like the entire world is on 2024 and we're stuck. 

 

I hope someday they announce anything and we can move on... 

 

Just a feeling, nothing else

 

On 6/28/2024 at 9:15 AM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Yeah exactly 

Thats why i always way that im tired of waiting.. Continue or announce the breakup ASAP.

 

7 years waiting for an answer.

 

Other bands have taken significantly longer to continue than 7 years.

 

But it looks like they're touring next year, so let's see how that goes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...