Dead By Sunrise show & Rolling Stone interview

LESTAT

The following announcement was posted on www.clubtattoo.com

Posted Image

Also, thanks to our friends at LPAssociation, here's the Rolling Stone interview with Chester about Dead By Sunrise.

Also, Amir of Julien-K confirms the show via the JK Msg Boards.

Yes, the album is called Out of Ashes (it's also been announced in Rolling Stone)

and Yes, we will be doing a special acoustic DBS performance at the Club Tattoo party on the 4th of July in Las Vegas.

We are rehearsing it this week and it sounds great!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. I figured from the beginning that this might be an acoustic performance, since the inside of Club Tattoo probably isn't really set up for a full-blown stage show. I wonder if this will be similar to the ReAct Now performance with just Chester, Ryan, and Amir?

Edited by Astat

Love songs? Lame.

Uh, dude? Go ahead and listen to 90% of todays lyrics, and you'll find that most are "love songs" in one way or another...

And did your mother ever teach you, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all??

aka, STFU

Uh, dude? Go ahead and listen to 90% of todays lyrics, and you'll find that most are "love songs" in one way or another...

And did your mother ever teach you, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all??

aka, STFU

Uh, dude? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Please stop acting as a backseat mod.

Hypocrical statement btw telling him to shut up and saying the wholE "nothing nice to say"

anyways backk to topic. I still dont believe that interview till i see a scan. , yea its LPA but we all remember countless things said in interviews that were fake

Uh, dude? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Please stop acting as a backseat mod.

Hypocrical statement btw telling him to shut up and saying the wholE "nothing nice to say"

anyways backk to topic. I still dont believe that interview till i see a scan. , yea its LPA but we all remember countless things said in interviews that were fake

Grammar and spell check are your friend...

And if you have a problem with what I say, then either PM me with your concerns, or warn me. Have a nice day.... <_<

Love songs? Lame.

How much more out of context could you take that statement? As someone said previously many songs you listen to everyday are probably about love one way or another.

You seem to be thinking of a "love song" as only being bubblegum pop music. Don't be so narrow-minded.

*facepalm* Why would an LPA staff member post a fake interview from a magazine that they have themselves and then be stupid enough to name the specific magazine, when anybody could just go out, buy a copy themselves, and call bullshit on them? It's not like somebody else told them about it and they were dumb enough to post it on their website without verifying it. Anybody can run out and buy a copy of Rolling Stone and see it for themselves. I would do it myself and send you a scan, but...

1) I hate Rolling Stone magazine and everything they stand for.

2) I don't feel like appeasing you.

Love songs? Lame.

Let me fix that quote to sum up your attitude more accurately:

Anything relating to Linkin Park since 2007? Lame.

Why you still waste your time on Linkin Park-related websites is beyond me.

Edited by Astat

Grammar and spell check are your friend...

And if you have a problem with what I say, then either PM me with your concerns, or warn me. Have a nice day.... <_<

*pm'd you

*facepalm* Why would an LPA staff member post a fake interview from a magazine that they have themselves and then be stupid enough to name the specific magazine, when anybody could just go out, buy a copy themselves, and call bullshit on them? It's not like somebody else told them about it and they were dumb enough to post it on their website without verifying it. Anybody can run out and buy a copy of Rolling Stone and see it for themselves. I would do it myself and send you a scan, but...

1) I hate Rolling Stone magazine and everything they stand for.

2) I don't feel like appeasing you.

Your right. But I still have the right to believe what i want to. And i will go look at in Rolling Stone and if its in there i will retract my statement peacefully. But they should be able to provide a scan if thats the case.

You on the other hand need to stop coming onto others and acting superior to everyone with your whole statement of "not wanting to appease me"

Now back to the topic please.

It might not be all acoustic, they might do morning after or crawl back in in studio. Any chance the broadcast can be ripped? I know it's a stupid question but I may as well ask.

Probably not, its going to be broadcasted on the tv's over there. Unless someone somehow gets us a direct feed somewhere haha

That's possible, but the quality wud prob be worse then. Unless u mean rip the recording from the screens and then release it, which I doubt Chester will do, then again who knos?

Edited by LPPRJKT4

All I have to say is haha to everyone thinking they are above people or people thinking other people think they are above them. That was confusing. But basically I meant chill the fuck out, you people take this shit too seriously sometimes.

Ok everyone seriously calm down, if you guys have problem then go get a room or use MSN whatever u want but dont bring ur cat fights over here... and if you're gonna post here, make it count

*STAY ON TOPIC*