New LPTV 2009

BeardyWilderness

From LinkinPark.com:

We're giving you a preview of what's to come in 2009 in the new episode of LPTV. Check it out now at http://linkinpark.com/index2 and on the Linkin Park widget.

Soon to come in LPTV: Making of "New Divide", Making of Dead By Sunrise, and more! Catch Dead By Sunrise out on tour with Linkin Park this summer in Europe and Asia as well!

YEAH

i love LPTV!

you know what? my heart stopped for a second when mike said 'and im doing my second..' i thought that he was going to say that he will make a new Fort Minor record, FM's records sucks.. really.

lot of stuff coming! can't wait to get DBS record.. i have the feeling that i will like it more than MTM.. Chester's voice is why i am here.

HELL yeah Dead By Sunrise opening for LP!!! :)

Edit: Since the festivals book the bands and not the other way around, I bet DBS will play just the LP headlining dates and VERY few or NO festival shows (aka: Knebworth, etc). Meaning the first DBS show is likely to be Athens instead of Istanbul.

hahah "this usually happens by 5:13 AM"

Idc if mike vocal track was a bit studio edited *if it was THAT much* But damn, his vocals sound PRETTY stinking good, I have no idea why he doesn't sing more songs on Records. They don't even have to play it live

you know what? my heart stopped for a second when mike said 'and im doing my second..' i thought that he was going to say that he will make a new Fort Minor record, FM's records sucks.. really.

Watch it again...right after chester runs through the list and says mike's art show and mike's solo project...so he's doing something, hopefully musically, even if it isn't FM.

Watch it again...right after chester runs through the list and says mike's art show and mike's solo project...so he's doing something, hopefully musically, even if it isn't FM.

OMG. Our IRC convo tonight:

[22:13] this is a great LPTV

[22:13] yeah, chester is funny

[22:14] I really thought Mike was gonna say

[22:14] "as for me, I'm working on my 2nd installment of...Fort Minor"

I was like "holy shit!!!" and then when he said his art show I was like "DAMN", haha.

However, Mike the other day said:

"Shinoda says he’s been writing material for the album for months now, mostly while the band’s been on tour in Europe and in the States, and he plans to take some of his “Fort Minor energy,” and dump it into the LP album."

Hell yeah more rap on the next LP CD!!! Now time to add the DBS shows to the DBS page :) Can't wait for Europe!

YEAH

i love LPTV!

lot of stuff coming! can't wait to get DBS record.. i have the feeling that i will like it more than MTM.. Chester's voice is why i am here.

I thought he was gona say I'm doing my 2nd Fort Minor project too. I disagree with fm sucking though, IMO it's better than lp.

HELL yeah Dead By Sunrise opening for LP!!! :)

Edit: Since the festivals book the bands and not the other way around, I bet DBS will play just the LP headlining dates and VERY few or NO festival shows (aka: Knebworth, etc). Meaning the first DBS show is likely to be Athens instead of Istanbul.

And I have to disagree.

co11ision@ChesterBe Any chance to hear new LPs content before Tranformers?Will you play new stuff at UK?Thx for joining twitte,means alot for us-fans

ChesterBe@co11ision I'm pretty sure we'll be playing the new song this summer. And there's some secret DBS apearances too. I'm a horrible speller:(

I was talking about UK show and he mentioned the DBS for the first time

The other thing - Knebworths headliners have 2 hours for the show.

Guess what? LP ALONE won't use 2 hours. DBS+LP=2H

I'm pretty sure that they'll play it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way

I was hoping for FM stuff when Mike said that haha

Edited by Collision

And I have to disagree.

co11ision@ChesterBe Any chance to hear new LPs content before Tranformers?Will you play new stuff at UK?Thx for joining twitte,means alot for us-fans

ChesterBe@co11ision I'm pretty sure we'll be playing the new song this summer. And there's some secret DBS apearances too. I'm a horrible speller:(

By the way

Bands don't always use the given time. MCR finished early at Download Festival 2 years ago, and before anyone interrupts, no it wasn't due to the excessive bottle throwing, because they loved it. :P

However, there are "+ Special guest" spots on the line-up poster, hinting Julien-K or DBS. I expect there to be a JK set along with 3 or 4 DBS songs.

And I have to disagree.

By the way

I think they will only make appearnce for one or 2 songs or chester will sing any DBS song with LP.