New LPTV 2009

BeardyWilderness

I did...on LP myspace...it's very "rave-sounding".

I love it, I would rather listen to it over the orginal, any day.

However, Mike the other day said:

"Shinoda says he’s been writing material for the album for months now, mostly while the band’s been on tour in Europe and in the States, and he plans to take some of his “Fort Minor energy,” and dump it into the LP album."

Hell yeah more rap on the next LP CD!!!

He said something similer in the past as well, how he feels he can take some aspects of FM stuff and put them into LP music and with all the problems with Tak and machine shop, I can't see him doing another FM record any time in the near future.

you know what? my heart stopped for a second when mike said 'and im doing my second..' i thought that he was going to say that he will make a new Fort Minor record, FM's records sucks.. really.

Ya the the exact same thing for me

I was like oh snap but then got bummed out :lol:

HELL yeah Dead By Sunrise opening for LP!!! :)

Edit: Since the festivals book the bands and not the other way around, I bet DBS will play just the LP headlining dates and VERY few or NO festival shows (aka: Knebworth, etc). Meaning the first DBS show is likely to be Athens instead of Istanbul.

But chester said DBS will be touring with LP in Europe and Asia in AUGUST

and the Athens show is July, 21

and stuttgart July, 30 nooooooo I want to see DBS -.-

btw. Love the new intro and outro from the episode with the LOATR remix

But chester said DBS will be touring with LP in Europe and Asia in AUGUST

and the Athens show is July, 21

and stuttgart July, 30 nooooooo I want to see DBS -.-

You just killed my hopes :(

What if he just said it because the EU tour starts in late July and its longest part is in August??? :unsure:

Great video...I really like Chester here =)

Can't wait to see the first episode...And I hope we can get a good recording of Dead By Sunrise when they play on the tour. Woah, it's so fucking bad I can't attend a show this year -.-

HELL yeah Dead By Sunrise opening for LP!!! :)

Edit: Since the festivals book the bands and not the other way around, I bet DBS will play just the LP headlining dates and VERY few or NO festival shows (aka: Knebworth, etc). Meaning the first DBS show is likely to be Athens instead of Istanbul.

my mate workes for knebworth sonisphere festival and said DBS & julien-k are on the list for EVERY lp show as well as festivals he has seen lps show list dbs wont be anounced they will be on the list under special guest or suprice act

my mate workes for knebworth sonisphere festival and said DBS & julien-k are on the list for EVERY lp show as well as festivals he has seen lps show list dbs wont be anounced they will be on the list under special guest or suprice act

The same mate said that Soni will have lynyrd skynyrd and static x

Special guest are for other bands

I'm 100% that that won't be DBS or Julien K, cause SPecial Guess does not mean " special unknown guests" ... That means " 3 more bands for low slots " ...

Edited by Collision

I'm 100% that that won't be DBS or Julien K, cause SPecial Guess does not mean " special unknown guests" ... That means " 3 more bands for low slots " ...

if chester said to sonisphere festival mind if my solo band plays sonisphere would say no prob cose they would be geting chester benningtons first ever dbs uk show he will probaly be on 3rd stage tho along with corey tylers solo set

cose there not big band yet plus he will have 2 be on early 2 rest for lp show

Edited by sian18

Good LPTV, but a bit short, not their best. Mike and Chaz's hair are interesting to view.

Anyone else just find it weird to hear Chester say : "And we're touring with Linkin Park in on the summer tour in Europe or Asia." Just weird to hear Chester say it that way, first time DBS has been on tour.

And while I doubt it, I think it maybe possible Howard Benson, producer of DBS album, might be the producer LP got. Like I said I doubt it, but it's possible. I still think its just Mike and they are just going to wait longer for an official annoucement. And all you people, don't come around saying Benson can't do two projects at once because Chester is so, please.

Anyone else just find it weird to hear Chester say : "And we're touring with Linkin Park in on the summer tour in Europe or Asia." Just weird to hear Chester say it that way, first time DBS has been on tour.

Kinda weird...but it's not like Chester is going to have stage-fright or anything (lol).

yup i agree

they will be on like revolution stage of the tour (whatever they call it on snoisphiere)

Good LPTV, but a bit short, not their best. Mike and Chaz's hair are interesting to view.

yes even brad looks alot younger

And while I doubt it, I think it maybe possible Howard Benson, producer of DBS album, might be the producer LP got. Like I said I doubt it, but it's possible. I still think its just Mike and they are just going to wait longer for an official annoucement. And all you people, don't come around saying Benson can't do two projects at once because Chester is so, please.

It was probably 'a bit short' because it's a just a small preview of the next series of LPTV.

did anyone else notice at 3:10 on the episode you could see Rob playing drums to New Divide.

There is probably going to be an LPTV for the making of New Divide so it might be for that. I really hope it's available on iTunes again...8 minute long episodes spanning from the start of PR07 until now, that would be fucking awesome. I just want LPTV regardless, I've always loved watching how the band does things and they are funny as hell too which makes it even better.

They could do something like this

1. Projekt Revolution 2007

2. Australia 2007

3. Asia 2007

4. Europe 2008

5. US Tour 2008

6. We Made It/Club Tattoo Show/Glorious Excess Born

7. Summer European Tour 2008

8. Projekt Revolution 2008

9. Making of New Divide

And have the rest of the episodes be from the new album process and DBS in the studio and what not, also Glorious Excess Dies. I guess the reason I love LPTV so much is because it's basically like our Frat Party 2 pieces together since they never released it.

Edited by Geki