Already Over (Live in Sydney) [feat. Stand Atlantic, Between You & Me, & Polaris]

martinez

Mike is releasing a live version of Already Over, which was recorded during the live session in Sydney on September 6, 2023. He performed the song along with the guests from that city. Let us know what you think about the live version of Already Over!

316x316.jpg

click on the cover for better quality.

Already Over (Live in Sydney) Credits:

Spoiler

Producer, Mixer, Lead Vocals, Writer - MIKE SHINODA

Drums - Polaris

Rhythm Guitar, Background Vocals - Stand Atlantic

Bass, Background Vocals - Between You & Me

Lead Guitar - Mitchell Elliot

Rhythm Guitar - Tash Wolf

Masterer - Justin Smith

Source: Apple Music

Wow, that girl vocalist got me jawdropping. Literal chills. Amazing voice.

Seems like there's a series of other sessions like that one coming up in other cities around the world.

Maybe that's what "Mike Shinoda & Friends" means? 

I totally dig a full Linkin Park concert always changing the guests in all songs (Hollywood Bowl-like)

Yeah she killed BIO. I would go to a tour with her so fast.

Mike is clearly hungry to bring LP songs back to a stage and keep their legacy alive between this, the evolution EP, the sound of AO, all the M20 promo...all the way back to him trying to figure out a produced version of LFAA

I was excited when I saw this 🤩

2 hours ago, vinifeijo said:

Seems like there's a series of other sessions like that one coming up in other cities around the world.

I totally dig a full Linkin Park concert always changing the guests in all songs (Hollywood Bowl-like)

Yeah,that would be very cool 😁

7 hours ago, vinifeijo said:

If this is what Mike Shinoda & Friends ends up being, then that's cool. Personally, I was hoping some of the "friends" would be other members of Linkin Park.

Like leftshoe18 said before, if that's what MS with friends means, I'm on board with this. We're never going to see some songs live ever again like BTH or Crawling since they were too close to Chester. But it would be such a waste that Mike by himself and a tiny band could only play a handful of LP tracks live. I'm pretty sure that he's gonna have plenty of musicians ready to play wherever he goes.

15 hours ago, bloodbath said:

Like leftshoe18 said before, if that's what MS with friends means, I'm on board with this. We're never going to see some songs live ever again like BTH or Crawling since they were too close to Chester. But it would be such a waste that Mike by himself and a tiny band could only play a handful of LP tracks live. I'm pretty sure that he's gonna have plenty of musicians ready to play wherever he goes.

Just because they weren't at the Hollywood bowl doesn't mean we won't get them imo. There was a lot there I thought we wouldn't get, including bleed it out for its "noose" lyrics...

If this is MS & friends I’m 100% on board with this! Would open up a lot for him sound wise, especially because Bonnie crushed Bleed it Out. Not many people can do Chester’s vocals justice but she did. Also, let’s take a moment to appreciate how much Mike Shinoda has improved his vocals & how good he sounds now. Because I did NOT know he could sing like that. 

Edited by xxHybridXeroxx

10 hours ago, xxHybridXeroxx said:

If this is MS & friends I’m 100% on board with this! Would open up a lot for him sound wise, especially because Bonnie crushed Bleed it Out. Not many people can do Chester’s vocals justice but she did. Also, let’s take a moment to appreciate how much Mike Shinoda has improved his vocals & how good he sounds now. Because I did NOT know he could sing like that. 

Mike definitely wasn't confident in his voice back in the day. You could always tell there was potential there for this (especially with No Roads Left) but live especially, he wasn't confident in taking center stage with a vocal performance like that. I bet he'd crush NRL now because you know he's finally comfortable in it.