Linkin Park Global Fan Q&A Livestream April 10th

LPLStaff

Linkin Park has announced, "We are celebrating the release of Meteora|20 with a Global Fan Q&A livestream. Become an LP Underground member for your chance to be a part of the live conversation in Los Angeles and we’ll see everyone on the livestream. Submit your questions via video and tune in on April 10th at 11am PT (link in our bio)"

Fans will submit questions via video on the LP Underground and can watch on the Linkin Park YouTube and Facebook as well as on Mike's Twitch channel.

As the announcement says "...with members of Linkin Park", it is possible that this will not be the entire band.

20 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Linkin Park has announced, "We are celebrating the release of Meteora|20 with a Global Fan Q&A livestream. Become an LP Underground member for your chance to be a part of the live conversation in Los Angeles and we’ll see everyone on the livestream. Submit your questions via video and tune in on April 10th at 11am PT (link in our bio)"

Fans will submit questions via video on the LP Underground and can watch on the Linkin Park YouTube and Facebook as well as on Mike's Twitch channel.

As the announcement says "...with members of Linkin Park", it is possible that this will not be the entire band.

Will we have a show released in this Q&A, as it happened in HT20?

A few from me:

• Does a recording of A6 with Chester vocals really exist?
  • How far did Massive go, as a demo? Was it the demo that got considered again during MTM writing process?
  • What is Mike favorite demo out of the Lost demos CD?

Edited by Qwerty18

21 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

The singing in Massive was really supposed to be that way, done by Mike, or it was just a placeholder for Chester singing it later?

Very interesting question, I think that it was meant for Chester if they finished the song, but honestly Mike sounds really good, a lot better than So far away or that BTH demo. 

11 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

was Nocturnal and Serpent the working titles of Nobody's Listening and Numb?
what was the working title of Lost?
Which was the farest stage that Healing Foot got during the NRG Sessions?
Which was the final tracks that made into NRG?
how many songs where in NRG songboard?

was Hit The Floor not meant to make the album? (about that version without HTF)

alot of crazy fan type questions... i know, lol.

-Were the demo's of Don't Stay, Nobody's Listening, and Numb considered for the Lost Demos?
-Numb being one of your biggest hits to date, why wasn't it's demo in the Lost demos?
-Did Halo or Rhinocerous have vocals at one point or even have lyrics written/planned at one point?
-On the song board in Making of Meteora I believe we can make out both Plaster 2 and Figure.09. Seeing as we now know Plater 2 is the demo for Figure.09 did these songs split at one point to become two separate songs? Or were they always two separate songs and did they merge into one?
-Somewhere I Belong is by far my favourite song off the album. If there is a demo with alternate lyrics will we ever hear it someday?
-Non Meteora question but back in the day you did a song with LMNO when the band was still called Hybrid Theory. Do you remember this? And if so, do you remember the song name and maybe some other info on it? Like how you met LMNO and came about creating this song and maybe any other info on the song itself?
-Reanimation 20th went by with very little notice. Was there a plan for it or was it harder to get things in motion due to all the guest features in the album?

I got some non-Meteora questions in there but I think what I really want to know is the Plaster 2/Figure.09 situation. Correct me if I'm wrong on what I'm seeing on the song board, please, but I'm pretty sure both titles are on there at once. LMNO question is personal interest. Spent a long time looking through his catalogue and I kind of just want a direct answer now lol. 
I'll add more if I can think of some. Chances are high I will miss this Q&A, unfortunately.

19 minutes ago, JZ-GreyDaze said:

@TheVeryLastDinosaur

If a demo of Numb exists for sure they are going to use it for the next anniversary release (25th? 30th?)

They need a big track for the next release.

That's so far out though 😞. I just hope the revamped LPU means they are going continue the Underground CDs. Not likely but I can hold out hope 

16 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

I could totally see a 30th Anniversary deluxe CD or vinyl set that has a group of unreleased tracks without going all out with another box set.

HT 30th Anniversary

Hybrid Theory (Remastered by Manny Marroquin)

HT Forgotten Demos 2.0

DVD 1 : Hybrid Theory live (band) Xero live

DVD 2: 2 unreleased shows.

1. Why there was no BTS footage for the Faint and Breaking the Habit music videos on the Work In Progress documentary?
  2. Mike, do you still have in possesion the Hello Kitty Stratocaster?
Edited by RentEznor