More 'Dropped Frames' Songs Coming Soon?

LPLStaff

Today on Twitch, Mike discussed at the end of the chat that he knows fans want another 'Dropped Frames' album. He's previously said that he likes the albums being a trilogy of three releases, so the albums will likely stop there and there won't be a 'Dropped Frames 4'.

However, today he said, "You know, I have to imagine there will be a way to release them and I don't know what that's going to be. My thing was like, the ones that I really really liked, that I made, I put them on the 'Dropped Frames' ones. And I've made some since then that I got like 'I really like that one'. But there's also a lot that I think are fine, they're ok, but I wouldn't want them sitting and taking up space on my Spotify page... almost like just clutter. And I want you guys to have them or have access to. I just haven't figured out the right way to do it."

He added, "Yeah, 'Skrrt Skrrt'? I actually like this one that is playing right now. This one is from like a year ago. I called it 'The Brooklyn Way', that was the name of the track. 'KarmaKon'? Yeah, I know you guys want 'KarmaKon'. As if I don't know!"

Hopefully we will see some more songs released soon! Last year Mike toyed with the idea of releasing songs to his Twitch subscribers, so that could be one way that he does it.

He can start to sell them on Zora, I don't mind that. There's no matter who's gonna buy them, as soon as they become available for sale there, we can rip them and leak just like Mike said. We won't have them in lossless but still in studio quality.

He can sell like 10 jams per month on Zora.

On 3/4/2021 at 3:53 AM, JZlinkinparamore said:

At this point there's already so much stuff out there that it's actually boring and hard to keep up. 

I dont think CoronaJams are serious enough to keep track of all of them. Its not like its singles, its literally him teaching people how to make beats.

24 minutes ago, Cesar656 said:

I dont think CoronaJams are serious enough to keep track of all of them. Its not like its singles, its literally him teaching people how to make beats.

Yeah as he himself said, not every jam is worth an official release, he’s never going to put even half of them on Spotify. 

1 hour ago, martinez said:

Well, that would be a disaster 😂

Why would that be a disaster? I would have loved if he had taken A Thousand Jams and worked it into a real track with vocals and everything for example. 

Edited by Coizu

25 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Why would that be a disaster? I would have loved if he had taken A Thousand Jams and worked it into a real track with vocals and everything for example. 

Yeah no doubt on that. I'm just laughing on some comments here.

There are certainly a beats that he can make vocals to it, like this beat is interesting, this or even this to make a hip-hop track. As I'm thinking about A Thousand Jams extended version, he also can do something with that.

Edited by martinez

14 hours ago, RYG4R said:

Just release a proper sophomore album.

It's like 90% that he's making one right now.

The jams could be released under a different name, seems easy enough. There are enough people that enjoy them, he has thousands of Twitch followers daily.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:53 AM, JZlinkinparamore said:

At this point there's already so much stuff out there that it's actually boring and hard to keep up. 

Calm down hun, there’s still more different versions of the Grey Daze vinyl than there are Mike tracks! 

(I’m obviously kidding around 😊

• 3 weeks later...