"Fine" New Mike Shinoda Song?

lpliveusername

It's no secret Mike Shinoda is always cooking new music and now a new title has surfaced on BMI. The song is titled 'Fine' and lists Mike Shinoda as its sole songwriter/composer. Check the screenshot below, courtesy of community member lhcluiz.

ttahx7ylk3u31.png

Earlier this year, Mike said he had no plans of releasing new music but was working with other artists as songwriter and producer. In a more recent interview, he said he'd been in the studio making music since the beginning of the year and always keeping doors open to working with new artists. He added, "A lot of things are starting to get close to being scheduled for release. But I don’t have anything I can tell you about at this point because you know, I don’t wanna spoil surprises."

Could 'Fine' be a collaboration with another artist not yet credited on BMI? Or is it a new solo track?

While we wait for an answer, make sure to check Mike's recent work for Mike Posner and Kitten.

I would love to hear Some new music.

i’m fine with a Mike Shinoda solo song, but i really cannot help to for a Linkin Park song.

Btw i cant upload the image right now,

but on that insta-story post, fine was also included on that list, so this seems legit.

Edited by GreyFox-AFCA

2 minutes ago, GreyFox-AFCA said:

btw can you explain me how you Can put images in your comment?

Click on "Insert other media" on the lower right!
Actually I didn't find how to import a file from my computer, and I remember I did in the past, maybe something has changed?
But there's the "Insert image from URL" option and I've just used that!

1 hour ago, blackout said:

I think that the title and the picture aren't connected in any way. However, thank you for the answer.

Same, I just posted it due to that comment about Mike's Instagram Stories!

Anyway, he was obviously working on a song, and he teased something in the summer, so it wouldn't be a surprise if we'll have some announcement soon.

7 minutes ago, JZLP said:

It's a shame that this wasn't released as a Linkin Park song this is the sound that they should move to. 

I'm happy whichever direction the band will be heading to. I don't really mind. 

5 minutes ago, sordomuda said:

Russian film sounds so random. I cant imagine some random russian director thinking about Mike and asking him to produce a song for his movie lol

Maybe he's familiar with LP working with Transformers franchise especially way back 2011 when LP performed in Red Square.

3 minutes ago, RYG4R said:

Maybe he's familiar with LP working with Transformers franchise especially way back 2011 when LP performed in Red Square.

That and plus Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, the director was Russian and I believe he wanted to use Powerless for the movie because he said the song had the perfect sense of melancholy and power and was dark. He says that in LPTV episode 2 of the 2012 European tour.

Remember this too?

Edited by Garret

2 hours ago, Garret said:

That and plus Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, the director was Russian and I believe he wanted to use Powerless for the movie because he said the song had the perfect sense of melancholy and power and was dark. He says that in LPTV episode 2 of the 2012 European tour.

Remember this too?

How do you always remember quotes from all the interviews? 

11 minutes ago, sordomuda said:

How do you always remember quotes from all the interviews? 

I have been obsessed with the band (mostly Chester but still the band) for many years and have a good memory when it comes to it.

7 minutes ago, Garret said:

I have been obsessed with the band (mostly Chester but still the band) for many years and have a good memory when it comes to it.

Well i am a huge fan as well but your memory for it is out of this world. You are an amazing gift for this community. I always like to read your posts because i feel like i can always learn something new about LP. 

4 hours ago, sordomuda said:

Well i am a huge fan as well but your memory for it is out of this world. You are an amazing gift for this community. I always like to read your posts because i feel like i can always learn something new about LP. 

Thank you that really means a lot to me. I know I am a dick sometimes but I really do love the band and they are pretty much my life. I will always try and provide info like this.

5 hours ago, Garret said:

Thank you that really means a lot to me. I know I am a dick sometimes but I really do love the band and they are pretty much my life. I will always try and provide info like this.

Yesss Please! You are a living Linkinpedia.