2019.09.08 - Nagoya, Japan (Wired Music Festival)

RogueSoul

After a long, incredible year and a half journey, the Post Traumatic Tour comes to an end. Mike performs his final show of the tour in at the Wired Music Festival in Nagoya, Japan.

Mike's last show in Manila featured what was perhaps the best setlist we've ever seen. Mike made it a challenge to include every album in his set. And he went above and beyond - not only including the main albums, but the remix albums, too. 'Keys To The Kingdom' made its live debut when Mike rapped the second verse of it over the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now,' after he rapped verse one of 'Second To None' for the first time in twelve years. Verse 2 of 'Enth E Nd' was performed during 'In The End,' making it the first time since 2006 that the song had been performed. 'Numb/Encore' was featured as an intro to 'Numb,' striking the mark for Collision Course - Mike really went all out! 'Lift Off' featured 'High Voltage' and Mike's verse from the 'Skin To Bone' remix from Recharged, making it the first time since 2015 that the verse appeared. Things didn't let up in the encore, as Mike debuted a mashup of 'It's Goin' Down' and 'Step Up.' Now THAT'S a crazy show.

Check out this pretty complete recording of the Manila show!

As this show will be a festival set, we can expect it to be played pretty safe. Singles from Post Traumatic and classic live staples are sure to show up, and it'll be a little shorter set than usual. Mike plays a 75 minute set after King Gnu and is followed by headliner Wiz Khalifa. Is anyone going to the show? As this is the final Post Traumatic Tour show (for now), we don't know what comes next! But we'll catch ya back here when we do. The animated music video for 'World's On Fire' was just released, so be sure to check it out! Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest news on Mike and Linkin Park.

1 hour ago, GreyFox-AFCA said:

Too bad LP live twitter couldn’t cover it.

Yeah, some shows (especially in Asia) are harder to cover than others, especially factoring in time zones and such. We're still figuring it out but here's what we believe the set is so far:

1. Introduction
2. Petrified

xx. In Stereo
xx. Castle of Glass
xx. World's On Fire
xx. Iridescent
xx. WFTE/WYG
xx. In The End
xx. Numb
xx. About You
xx. Over Again
xx. Papercut
xx. It's Goin' Down/Step Up
xx. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out
xx. Running From My Shadow

3 minutes ago, RogueSoul said:

Yeah, some shows (especially in Asia) are harder to cover than others, especially factoring in time zones and such. We're still figuring it out but here's what we believe the set is so far:

1. Introduction
2. Petrified

xx. In Stereo
xx. Castle of Glass
xx. World's On Fire
xx. Iridescent
xx. WFTE/WYG
xx. In The End
xx. Numb
xx. About You
xx. Over Again
xx. Papercut

Aah thanks!

looks like a pretty safe setlist for an last show.

The Asia Tours are extremely difficult to cover because they occur at such an early time in the morning for us. To add to that, there were no live tweets from local fans or fansites at two of the four shows on this tour. We still don't have the Japan setlist yet.

5 hours ago, RogueSoul said:

1. Introduction
2. Petrified

xx. In Stereo
xx. Castle of Glass
xx. World's On Fire
xx. Iridescent
xx. WFTE/WYG
xx. In The End
xx. Numb
xx. About You
xx. Over Again
xx. Papercut

When They Come For Me and Remember The Name were played too!

Edited by PeppePark

01. Introduction
02. Petrified
03. When They Come For Me
04. Robot Boy
05. World's On Fire
06. Castle Of Glass
07. In Stereo
08. Crossing A Line
09. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go
10. Numb
11. In The End