Post Traumatic North American Tour

GlassCastles

No Seattle and unable to fly to a show. Closest drive is 13 hours which is not fun. Sadly I will not be going. I hope whoever goes enjoys themselves :)

I feel you. In the end my wife said we can save up a bit so I can take a plane (bless her). I'll end up in Toronto, if anyone else is going :P

Hey guys!

I will arrive in Orlando in November 11th and I'm planning to attend the concert in Silver Spring. The best way to get there is flying to Ronald Reagan Airport in Wahsington? Does anybody know?

Is Silver Spring close to Washington? Can I get to venue by Uber?

Does anybody know the ticket prices for this show? I have to pay for LPU again! :lol:

Edited by LeonardoMF93

Hey guys!
I will arrive in Orlando in November 11th and I'm planning to attend the concert in Silver Spring. The best way to get there is flying to Ronald Reagan Airport in Wahsington? Does anybody know?
Is Silver Spring close to Washington? Can I get to venue by Uber?
Does anybody know the ticket prices for this show? I have to pay for LPU again! :lol:

Very accessible from DCA (airport) via Uber $25-50 or Metro $5. Message me if you need more info.

Its pretty disheartening how many people in the comments on Facebook for the show in my city didnt even know that Mike had an album at all. A lot of comments asking if this is Fort Minor. A lot of people seemingly surprised at the news that a Mike Shinoda album even exists, let alone a tour. Not to mention the comments suggesting that this tour is confirmation that LP is done forever. Its amazing how many people comment these absurd things before doing even 5 minutes of Googling this stuff.

Edited by Justin

Its pretty disheartening how many people in the comments on Facebook for the show in my city didnt even know that Mike had an album at all. A lot of comments asking if this is Fort Minor. A lot of people seemingly surprised at the news that a Mike Shinoda album even exists, let alone a tour. Not to mention the comments suggesting that this tour is confirmation that LP is done forever. Its amazing how many people comment these absurd things before doing even 5 minutes of Googling this stuff.

That’s really troubling to hear but sad at the same time. Those people definitely follow LP on Facebook and how many times did they post stuff about Mike??

Those people are so impertinent...before writing a dumb comment you should ask yourself why Mike is on tour maybe Google it

Newsflash: People are really stupid.

I feel like the LA and NYC venues might be too small. 3400 NYC and 3700 LA.

Got my tickets for LA, surprised the limit was 8 per person. I don't think he's going to add another LA show if this sells out fast, he's playing San Diego the next night for Dia de los Deftones and Anaheim on Monday, they're both driveable from LA. He might a Sunday Night show but I doubt it.