What are your plans for Friday?

Trumtram

Amen. Wish I could be in a more celebratory state of mind and have a good time listening to music / honoring him.

I'm gonna be honest here - I tried starting today off on a positive note. But as the day goes on, it just sucks. Today sucks. I'm still going to continue listening to him today, though. About to throw on the Hollywood Bowl Tribute right now.

I'm gonna be honest here - I tried starting today off on a positive note. But as the day goes on, it just sucks. Today sucks. I'm still going to continue listening to him today, though. About to throw on the Hollywood Bowl Tribute right now.

we're all here for you

I hear you. Staying positive today is tough. I watched a bunch of shows already but for some reason I can't bring myself to watch the Hollywood Bowl one.

we're all here for you

Thank you. Actually means a lot. The LP community has really become a family for everybody since last year’s tragedy. I’ve felt way more love and support from the LP community than I have from family and friends.

I’ll be ok... it’s just been a rollercoaster today. Moments of sadness, anger, feeling ok, etc. But that’s kind of been a lot of days. It’s harder today because it’s brought into the limelight today more than other days. I’m sure all fans feel the way I do for the most part. Well everyone deals with stuff different but we as LP fans feel it.

Thank you. Actually means a lot. The LP community has really become a family for everybody since last years tragedy. Ive felt way more love and support from the LP community than I have from family and friends.

Ill be ok... its just been a rollercoaster today. Moments of sadness, anger, feeling ok, etc. But thats kind of been a lot of days. Its harder today because its brought into the limelight today more than other days. Im sure all fans feel the way I do for the most part. Well everyone deals with stuff different but we as LP fans feel it.

I know I feel it, been with my friend all day, whos trying to do a lot with me to keep my mind off of it. And im here for you too man. PMs are always open

Edited by xxHybridXeroxx