"Running From My Shadow" Coming 5/24

hahninator

Crossing A Line as a LP song would've been on the radio all the time...100 %

Probably not. Crossing A Line is by far the worst song we've heard so far. Running From My Shadow probably would be big if it were a LP song with Chester singing the chorus.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that RFMS with Chester singing the chorus could have fit somewhere on an album like ATS or LT, stylistically.

Yeah, I could see that. Reminds me of something electronically heavy with rapping. Similar to stuff like Animals (2011 Demo), Wretches, LITE, etc.

Running From My Shadow probably would be big if it were a LP song with Chester singing the chorus.

I'm 100% agree with you. So far, the best track yet from Post Traumatic. My replay count for it much way more than other tracks, addicted to it.

Hoping Mike will release the instrumental album for PT.

I like Mike when doing solo since there's no restrictions/boundaries to approach in songwriting. Mike is free to do whatever he wants and I like it. In LINKIN PARK, Mike is not the sole person to decide which song they're working on but there are other members of the band that have something to contribute and brainstorm every single demo they're working on. That's the reason why a LINKIN PARK record takes 2-3 years to make.