LPU 17 Is Here!

RogueSoul

So are we just like not getting music for LPU17? Any news on it? I wonder if we'll get it with LPU 18 coming in November if not. Every single one of those demos are just sitting in a vault somewhere. It sucks. I'd cherish them. Lol. There is a shit ton of Linkin Park music that is yet to be heard, stuff people want, including myself.

I could even settle for 10 demos that are instrumental at this point. I know it's hard for Mike to listen to them probably but even if he wanted to just give us some instrumental LP demos I'd be 100% down.

Edited by Geki

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will for 18. Idk. Im not an LPU member. TBH I only became a big huge fan after Chesters death. I mean they were my favorite band for a few years prior but all I owned was Meteora and a few random songs I bought on iTunes. I just know their basic stuff. After his death I joined sites like this n stuff and I was going to join lpu but I didnt want a pink t shirt packages and a fidget spinner lol. So I was waiting for next cd pack

So are we just like not getting music for LPU17? Any news on it? I wonder if we'll get it with LPU 18 coming in November if not. Every single one of those demos are just sitting in a vault somewhere. It sucks. I'd cherish them. Lol. There is a shit ton of Linkin Park music that is yet to be heard, stuff people want, including myself.

I could even settle for 10 demos that are instrumental at this point. I know it's hard for Mike to listen to them probably but even if he wanted to just give us some instrumental LP demos I'd be 100% down.

I could be 100% wrong but I think what happened is that Mike threw himself into Post Traumatic (16 songs!), and the rest of the band aren't ready to go there yet.

At this point, this far into 2018, I think there's a possibility that there will be no LPU 17 music. It might just pick back up in 2018. Maybe with a completed "Looking for an Answer" as a track on that.