2017.07.03 - London, ENG (Night 1)

1 more song and an additional verse lmao.

One could argue they were late, but something tells me they're going to be late for the rest of the UK shows.

Could have at the very least added POA and APMFH, do the IGD verse instead.

I like the set and that they even considered to play longer. Most bands wouldn't give a fuck lol

FTI and SIB in there is good. APFMH and POA tomorrow, not bad. We knew they wouldn't go crazy with the sets because of Chester.

1 more song and an additional verse lmao.

One could argue they were late, but something tells me they're going to be late for the rest of the UK shows.

Could have at the very least added POA and APMFH, do the IGD verse instead.

Yep. The "longer setlists" will be one or two songs long. <_<

Edited by arthurcms

I'm actually fine with this version of Catalyst. My biggest gripe with it is the synth solo from the breakdown playing during the bridge, honestly. That needs to go ASAP. Lost In The Echo being shortened is a much bigger deal.

Just got back home from the show and I have to say, I feel like that's the best performance I've seen the band do. There was a perfect mix of old and new. The set length was great.

Just a little side note to what I posted on your facebook page - there were A LOT of cameras there tonight filming, on stage, dipping and diving between the band members so perhaps a DVD is coming? Either that or they were just filming for the big screens either side of the stage for the audience that were seated.

I also caught Chester's pick that he threw after playing guitar for Battle Symphony. The new tour picks are quite nice with the new logo on one side and the signatures on the other.

Stormzy was great despite coming in a whole verse and chorus early, which I feel ruined the surprise but nevertheless it was a fun surprise.

Just got back home from the show and I have to say, I feel like that's the best performance I've seen the band do. There was a perfect mix of old and new. The set length was great.

Just a little side note to what I posted on your facebook page - there were A LOT of cameras there tonight filming, on stage, dipping and diving between the band members so perhaps a DVD is coming? Either that or they were just filming for the big screens either side of the stage for the audience that were seated.

I also caught Chester's pick that he threw after playing guitar for Battle Symphony. The new tour picks are quite nice with the new logo on one side and the signatures on the other.

Stormzy was great despite coming in a whole verse and chorus early, which I feel ruined the surprise but nevertheless it was a fun surprise.

I'd love a new dvd. I wonder if they would correct Good Goodbye in the studio or just erase it from the release, really doubt it would be released that way.

It really isn't rare in the setlist, honestly. The song was debuted on this tour with Sharp Edges. The tour has a TON of festival dates and what, 5 headlining shows only? So they don't have much of a chance to play it.

When the USA tour comes and Nobody Can Save Me is played 14+ times it won't be looked at as a rare song. Sharp Edges will likely get played nightly.