Linkin Park Song Election - One More Light

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TALKING TO MYSELF

If Sorry For Now doesn't get top 2, LPL needs better taste

Y'all voting for SFN are insane... I know Nick's reasonings are already corrupt :P

Nobody Can Save Me.

If you want Sorry For Now to survive, switch your vote to Talking to Myself as its a really close race between those two! Edited by Bliss

One More Light

????????????

It has really good lyrics, but for me the song is too slow and the instrumental isn't interesting enough. It's still a good song, but I'd much rather listen to Talking to Myself, Battle Symphony, or Invisible. I like some of LP's softer songs like Shadow of the Day or TLTGYA because they build up to something, but One More Light doesn't really change much over it's 4 minutes.

Edited by iPodwithnomusic

One More Light

It has really good lyrics, but for me the song is too slow and the instrumental isn't interesting enough. It's still a good song, but I'd much rather listen to Talking to Myself, Battle Symphony, or Invisible. I like some of LP's softer songs like Shadow of the Day or TLTGYA because they build up to something, but One More Light doesn't really change much over it's 4 minutes.

I can understand what you re saying and i can t totally disagree but to me the song is so heartfelt, genuine and represents everything the band told about the album (lyrics inspired to life moments, lyrics first and starting with only piano/acoustic guitar melodies) that to me is no brainer the best song on the album and Top 5 in LP s career ;)

I just feel the song so much that I instantly thought " this is the best song LP has done since ATS "

One More Light

Fair enough

Round 7 is over!

Nobody Can Save Me - 4
Talking To Myself - 7
Sorry For Now - 11
One More Light - 1
Sorry (For Now) Mike, all your songs are gone.

1. Nobody Can Save Me

3. Talking To Myself

5. Invisible

9. One More Light

Talking To Myself

Elimination Tracker

1-3. TBD

4. Sorry For Now

5. Invisible

6. Sharp Edges

7. Battle Symphony

8. Heavy (feat. Kiiara)

9. Good Goodbye (feat. Pusha T & Stormzy)

10. Halfway Right