OML Tour Setlist Evidence

RogueSoul

New instagram clip. I believe that there is end of Faint outro.

And Chester singing Burn It Down in the background.

That's Bleed It Out. No doubt they'll play Faint though. Chester sounds great in the background there.

That voice crack in Wastelands, and the fact that they put it out on the internet isn't a good sign, when it comes to condition of Chester's voice. That may mean his voice is in even worse condition than the last tour. Also the fact that his voice quickly got raspy and strained during the acoustic performances earlier this year, may mean the same. This gets me worried, but I hope I'm wrong.

That voice crack in Wastelands, and the fact that they put it out on the internet isn't a good sign, when it comes to condition of Chester's voice. That may mean his voice is in even worse condition than the last tour. Also the fact that his voice quickly got raspy and strained during the acoustic performances earlier this year, may mean the same. This gets me worried, but I hope I'm wrong.

It's worrying yes, but it's just a rehearsal, so he's singing raw, I think he will sound better live, with adrenaline pumping and in front of a crowd. He's been working with a vocal coach too, but I do think eventually he's going to need surgery on his vocal cords

It's worrying yes, but it's just a rehearsal, so he's singing raw, I think he will sound better live, with adrenaline pumping and in front of a crowd. He's been working with a vocal coach too, but I do think eventually he's going to need surgery on his vocal cords

Honestly the adrenaline rush probably only makes it worse. When you're that pumped up on stage you tend to forget all about stuff like singing with proper technique. Chester always pushes himself harder in front of an audience, and maybe he puts on a better performance sometimes as a result, but he's also doing more long-term damage to his voice. He's consistently had less longevity with his voice over the last few touring cycles, despite the band drastically reducing the number of shows they play on any given leg of a tour and even doing changing their routine schedule from 3 days on/1 day off, to 2 days on/1 day off, and finally to 2 days on/1 day off/1 day on/1 day off over the past several years.

I think the biggest mistake the band ever made was deciding to start tuning to standard/drop D instead of Eb/drop Db after the first couple albums. Had they kept their guitar tunings consistent, all of these super-high vocal parts Chester's had over the past 3 albums wouldn't have been as much of a strain on him. A decade of straining for high, sustained, raspy B notes in the Given Up chorus on stage every night is like taking a cheese grater to your vocal chords.

A guy sent me that:

SET A
Wastelands (Ext long intro)
Given up (Ext outro)
With You
Lying From You (w/All For Nothing Intro)
Good Goodbye (Ext verse)
Lost In The Echo
Battle Symphony
Waiting For The End (Wall of noise outro)
Powerless/Iridescent/LOATR (Piano)
One More Light
Heavy
Burn It Down
The Catalyst (Short)
Final Masquerade
Numb
Faint (w/ WTOFM intro)
New Divide
In The End
What I've Done
*Bleed It Out (Ext intro w/Talking To Myself bridge)

A guy sent me that:

SET A
Wastelands (Ext long intro)
Given up (Ext outro)
With You
Lying From You (w/All For Nothing Intro)
Good Goodbye (Ext verse)
Lost In The Echo
Battle Symphony
Waiting For The End (Wall of noise outro)
Powerless/Iridescent/LOATR (Piano)
One More Light
Heavy
Burn It Down
The Catalyst (Short)
Final Masquerade
Numb
Faint (w/ WTOFM intro)
New Divide
In The End
What I've Done
*Bleed It Out (Ext intro w/Talking To Myself bridge)

Taken from Linkin Park's Reddit.

PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE

I don't understand how you could've thought that was real... the text is blurrier than the rest of the picture lmao. LP doesn't format written sets like that either.

I am pretty desperate at this time of need