[Poll] When new LP single will drop?

kiq fLP

When the new LP single will drop?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. In which date the new LP single will be released?

• Jan 10th
    • Jan 11th
    • Jan 12th
    • Jan 13th
    • Jan 16th
    • Jan 17th
    • Jan 18th
    • Jan 19th
    • Jan 20th
    • Jan 23th
    • Jan 24th
    • Jan 25th
    • Jan 26th
    • Jan 27th
    • Jan 30th
    • Jan 31th
    • Early February
    • Late February
    • March
    • Another date

This Topic is simple (if I did something wrong, please feel free to say, move this to another section or even delete this topic): When do you guys think the new LP single will drop?

Feel free to comment about it, maybe even a guess for the song title, music video and other options :)

I voted for another date. I think it will be April. I think they're going to release the album in June. It sucks but I don't really care. I'm waiting for the U.S. Tour dates more than anything and I know those aren't coming yet.

I voted for another date. I think it will be April. I think they're going to release the album in June. It sucks but I don't really care. I'm waiting for the U.S. Tour dates more than anything and I know those aren't coming yet.

This doesn't make sense. Even from logic point.

June? Are you sure? That's too late! I mean, they are going to start touring in May or even sooner and by that time the album must be released.

June? Are you sure? That's too late! I mean, they are going to start touring in May or even sooner and by that time the album must be released.

I can't be sure obviously, but it's what I think. I don't think they have any intention of releasing anything until about March at the LEAST. That's why I said June for the album. I mean, it looks like they are still in the studio, for one, judging by recent things they have posted in 2017. We still don't have a single yet. We have literally no information at all about the album or single or anything about the process whatsoever. They announced tour dates for May, June and July as of right now, and I'm positive that the touring cycle will start in May at this point. No way that the album is out before they start the touring cycle in May. And they won't release a single until a month or two before the album release, so that's why I said April. It sucks, yes, and it is too long, IMO, but most of the fans here don't seem to mind the severely long wait for whatever reason, so fuck it. I'm basically considered an asshole for complaining about the wait among the people on this site.

I can't be sure obviously, but it's what I think. I don't think they have any intention of releasing anything until about March at the LEAST. That's why I said June for the album. I mean, it looks like they are still in the studio, for one, judging by recent things they have posted in 2017. We still don't have a single yet. We have literally no information at all about the album or single or anything about the process whatsoever. They announced tour dates for May, June and July as of right now, and I'm positive that the touring cycle will start in May at this point. No way that the album is out before they start the touring cycle in May. And they won't release a single until a month or two before the album release, so that's why I said April. It sucks, yes, and it is too long, IMO, but most of the fans here don't seem to mind the severely long wait for whatever reason, so fuck it. I'm basically considered an asshole for complaining about the wait among the people on this site.

I understand you, and I agree in a part with you. Actually I've said that the single is going to be released in March with a May release for the album. And yeah, I also think that the tour is going to start in May with maybe a couple of shows in the US.

Edited by HybridT