Linkin Park to visit Lima, Peru

hahninator

Big news - Linkin Park has announced they are taking a new step in South America and visiting Peru for the first time!

The band will headline Lima, Peru's Estadio Nacional on May 11th, 2017!

"We are thrilled to announce our very first show in the beautiful city of Lima, Peru. Come see us May 11, 2017 at the Estadio Nacional. See you soon. #LinkinParkEnPeru2017"

Peru joins Brazil and Argentina in the South American Tour...with room for possibly at least one more show. This is the first headlining, non-festival show announcement of the touring cycle so far. The full list 2017 tour dates can be found here.

Exciting!

Well, I hope it's true. It would be awesome for Linkin Park to do a proper South American Tour in every possible country. Also, I would love for them to announce more shows in Brazil and Argentina but I think it's not probable. :( :fingers crossed:

Edited by HybridT

http://peru.com/entretenimiento/musica/linkin-park-lima-banda-establece-nuevo-record-ventas-lima-video-noticia-489439

LP already sold 20.000 during the first 24 hours of presale.Also, what attrected my attention is that LP often use a weird position for their stage. Here is a picture how the setup looks like:

mapa-linkin-park-lima.jpg

Edited by LinkInThePark

Actually around 26k guys, the band won't accept more than that amount. People here are crazy about make it full stadium but the producers say the band won't let that happen. And yes, we would've love to have a 2nd date, too bad it's not possible =(.

Edited by lpgiu

Actually around 26k guys, the band won't accept more than that amount. People here are crazy about make it full stadium but the producers say the band won't let that happen. And yes, we would've love to have a 2nd date, too bad it's not possible =(.

Do you have any idea why the band isnt allowing more than 26k? The gig in Peru will be the most amazing show in South America since São Paulo 2004. im sure about this.

Do you have any idea why the band isnt allowing more than 26k? The gig in Peru will be the most amazing show in South America since São Paulo 2004. im sure about this.

For what we've been told, seems the band is focusing more on the experience than big audiences. That works great for me, but I feel bad for the ones that couldn't get tickets. The expectations are huge, we can't wait!