Linkin Park to visit Lima, Peru

hahninator

Maybe it is not LPs choice... maybe it is a question of safety not to let to much people in the GA

I dont think so. Some other bands played there with full capacity like Coldplay.

Edited by Biel

And holy shit...all these Peru fans are salty as fuck, but I can 100 % understand them. It must be frustrating to see 26k tickets are gone after a few day even if the stadium can hold up to 50.000 people.

First, I don't think its for safety. Now I don't understand LP...sometimes they must realize that they are not an underground band anymore and play gigs in front of 500 people. You see the demand in Peru so let them the full stadium..

And holy shit...all these Peru fans are salty as fuck, but I can 100 % understand them. It must be frustrating to see 26k tickets are gone after a few day even if the stadium can hold up to 50.000 people.

First, I don't think its for safety. Now I don't understand LP...sometimes they must realize that they are not an underground band anymore and play gigs in front of 500 people. You see the demand in Peru so let them the full stadium..

I wonder if the band thought they were going to have this success here in Peru, ha! And tt's definitely not for safety, that stadium is used at full capacity for other events.all the time. It's because of the band's politics. At this point it would be completely chaotic to change the capacity anyway for the ones who got a ticket. So let's just hope they come again.

• 1 month later...

At least, we know that we have the chance 100% guaranteed that LP will include us in the next tour :)

The fact that Linkin Park sold out a show in Peru almost instantly is huge news, much bigger news than some shitty single dropping, etc. Really cool. The live side of the band has always been infinitely better than the studio side anyways.

• 1 month later...